2101/2801 Gold Coast Highway
Surfers Paradise 4217
539m2 of Penthouse Perfection
Tue 8 Dec
Please contact agent for further details
Occupying both the 21st & 22nd floors of The Oaks you'll find a 539m2 penthouse which is as luxurious as it is warm and welcoming - where bold elegance is perfectly paired with comfortable livability. Stylishly renovated, enjoy multiple lounge and living rooms, four ensuite bedrooms all with picture perfect Gold Coast views and a sunny private pool and spa perfect for entertaining with guests or simply relaxing. Include an additional 82m2 of garaging for up to four cars, security and privacy, this is a unique offering that will suit as a permanent residence or holiday home.
Designed to take full advantage of the natural light and spectacular views, this open plan living experience includes a deluxe lounge and dining area, a superior kitchen complete with matte granite flooring and limited edition white gold Miele appliances, custom cabinetry detailed with brushed brass accents and strip led-lighting, ultra-modern outlets and an imported range hood from Italy. Two generous bedrooms occupy this floor; the king sized master suite, fitted with quality inclusions and featuring an ensuite with spa and dual shower and Bedroom Two with another spa ensuite, offers maximum privacy with its own entrance. Completing level 21 is a functional study space, separate powder room and a large laundry enhanced by ultra-violet lighting for fast drying. Plus of course your own private terrace featuring a pool and spa.
Ascend upstairs to a relaxed entertainment area fitted with a kitchenette or bar leading to a large media room. Two more exceptionally appointed bedrooms with ensuites occupy this floor, all with remote activated blinds, high internet speed and double glazed windows to ensure maximum privacy. Nestled beneath raised ceilings and custom lighting, they echo the enduring beauty which is ever-present in every inch of this home.
- 539m2, stylishly renovated 4 bedroom, 4.5 bathroom two level penthouse at The Oaks;
- Light-filled, sprawling open plan living and dining zone, framed by ocean and skyline views;
- Modern kitchen with limited edition Miele appliances, custom cabinetry with brushed brass finishes, and an Italian range hood;
- Upstairs multi-media room adjacent to relaxing entertaining area with wet bar/kitchenette;
- Master suite with enticing views, with double walk-in robe, ensuite with spa and dual shower;
- Bedrooms two, three and four are upstairs, each with ensuites and captivating coastline panorama;
- Sunny north facing terrace, with pool and spa with unrivalled views;
- Functional study, powder room, large laundry;
- Lock-up 82sqm basement garage parking with ample storage plus access to all onsite amenities;
- Body corporate is inclusive of all electricity and hot water costs.
Situated a short stroll from the beach, this penthouse represents unrivalled value for money. There's simply so much floorspace to enjoy. Factor in the convenience of being 2km from Surfers Paradise and 2km from Broadbeach and having a G-Link station on your doorstep, make this the top of your must-see list.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Close to Schools
- City Views
- River Views
- Ocean Views
- Council Rates - $4500 per year
- Water Rates - $2200 per year
- Strata Rates - $22342 per year
- Other Outgoings - $1794 per quarter