215 Monaco Street
Broadbeach Waters 4218
Sold by Michael Kollosche and Matthew Follent
Wed 23 Aug
Please contact agent for further details
Standing proud on Broadbeach Waters' coveted Monaco Street is this stately architect-designed masterpiece on wide water offering direct access to Main River.
Anchoring a generous 1,034m2* block with 19.8m* of water frontage, the two-storey residence takes in hinterland views and offers a contemporary coastal lifestyle within an exclusive location.
Two mature dragon trees at the end of a tree-lined driveway are a fitting prelude to the home's statement interior, which is punctuated by a 5.86m void crowned by a Versace chandelier. American oak flooring, bespoke pendant lighting and dedicated spaces for displaying artwork add further appeal.
An oversized parents' retreat is the star of the sleeping quarters with a luxury ensuite, dual walk-in robes and a media room with a wet bar that adjoins a large entertaining balcony overlooking the water. Two additional upper-level bedrooms both have private ensuites.
On the ground floor, a chef-style kitchen extends to the living and dining spaces where sliders open to a large alfresco area. Families will enjoy swimming year-round in the heated saltwater pool and spa, while boaties will appreciate the 12m powered pontoon for days spent on the water.
The home's Monaco Street address is in proximity to a host of retail, dining and lifestyle amenities, including shopping mecca Pacific Fair, The Star Casino as well as parks and beaches.
- Contemporary two-level waterfront home on elite Monaco Street
- 1,034m2* allotment with 19.8m Main River water frontage
- Architect-designed home built eight years ago
- Quality interiors include American oaks flooring, bespoke pendant lighting, stone features
- Functional floor plan to suit an active family lifestyle
- Outdoor entertaining area with decking, quartz stone wood fireplace, wood storage spaces, three Vintec wine fridges, two electric heaters, Bose integrated sound system with speakers and roller blinds
- Heated saltwater pool and spa, fully tiled; sundeck adjacent to pool
- 12m powered pontoon with water and electricity, four whips, winch and rollers
- Open living, dining and family space with tinted commercial-grade sliders to 16 x 5m* alfresco area; five Bose wall speakers and integrated subwoofer in built-in cabinet
- Kitchen with 40mm stone benchtops; 4m x 1.2m island and breakfast bar; Miele integrated dishwasher; Gaggenau five-burner stove, steam oven, oven and warming drawer; integrated fridge/freezer; microwave, Oliveri sink and InSinkErator with glass splashback; Zip HydroTap
- Butler's pantry with sink and stone benchtops; integrated dishwasher
- Master retreat on level one has media room with five Bose wall speakers and integrated subwoofer in built-in cabinet, wet bar; two walk-in robes, one with custom-built commercial handbag cabinet, makeup vanity, basin; fully tiled ensuite with freestanding bath, dual stone vanity, shower, toilet, heated towel racks; large balcony
- Master suite can be made secure and alarmed to form a 'safe zone'
- Two additional bedrooms with ensuites and built-in robes; one has potential for be split into two bedrooms
- Further fully tiled bathroom on ground level with shower, stone vanity, toilet
- Executive office with built-in desk and shelving; separate access allows potential for a home business setup or another bedroom
- Wine storage under stairs fits 446 bottles
- Staircase leading to gallery landing with Versace chandelier
- Gym with mirrored wall and custom flooring; ceiling fan
- Billiard room with Parisian glass pendant over table; Fujitsu split system air-conditioner; sliders to alfresco area
- Landscaped gardens with dragon trees, tropical plants, palm tree-lined driveway; fully fenced yard for kids and pets to play
- Triple lock-up garage with epoxy flooring; built-in storage; extra parking spaces in driveway for up to four cars
- Four security cameras; 24-hour CCTV; DigiMOD AV system; intercom; Paradox alarm system; back-to-base security
- Commercial grade ActronAir ducted air-conditioning; ceiling fans
- Electric blinds throughout
- 5kW solar system
Perched on one of the Gold Coast's most sought-after streets, this contemporary home is nestled opposite 42-acre Albert Park, with walking paths, a lake, playgrounds and dog off-leash zone. Patrolled sand and surf is accessible at Kurrawa Beach 4km away, while the vibrant shopping, dining and entertainment offerings of Broadbeach are within 3.5km. Local favourite cafe Coffee Sisters is 1.1km away, for grabbing a coffee on the run. The property is also within easy reach of exclusive schools, The Southport School and St Hilda's, both within a 7.6km radius. The Gold Coast Highway offers an easy commute north or south.
Inspect this contemporary Main River residence on elite Monaco Street – contact Michael Kollosche on 04111 888 15 and Matthew Follent 0402 251 527.
Disclaimer: Due to QLD legislation which prohibits a seller or agent from providing a price guide for auction properties, a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Alarm System
- Council Rates - $8000 per year
- Water Rates - $1675 per year