22/34 John Francis Drive
SOLD BY DARRYL BRIGHT & RYAN WARD
Mon 8 May
Please contact agent for further details
Method of Sale: Auction
Marketing Campaign: Digital Campaign
OFI Attendees and Private Inspections: 73
Number of Written Offers: 5
Days on Market: 45
Be enamoured by the views from this modern townhouse located within the near-new boutique 'Panorama Residences' in Carrara.
A practical, open-plan design combined with sophisticated interiors in a neutral colour palette create a light and spacious feel throughout, while the property's elevated position offers expansive vistas towards the hinterland and Gold Coast skyline.
The large gourmet kitchen with wide stone benchtops is well-positioned to service the adjoining dining and living spaces which open to a wide east-facing entertainer's balcony, taking in the undulating panoramic outlook.
Its location at the end of the building adds to the level of privacy and gives access to a gated private courtyard to be enjoyed away from the complex's shared facilities, which include barbecue amenities and a lap pool.
With four generous bedrooms and plenty of storage, this home is perfect for a professional couple, young family or astute investor.
- Near-new, double-storey townhouse on elevated east-facing block
- Open-plan living with neutral interiors and practical floor plan
- Spacious balcony with hinterland and skyline views; access to private courtyard
- Large kitchen with stone benchtops, four-burner electric stove top, 1.5 bowl sink, built-in oven, dishwasher
- Master suite has a private balcony, walk in robe, ensuite with his and her basins and a freestanding bath
- Three further bedrooms with built-in robes; one with panoramic views
- Study nook
- Plush carpet throughout upper floor
- Extensive storage
- Ducted air conditioning
- Double lock-up garage
- Pet friendly complex, low body corporate fees, shared amenities
- Complex includes, lap pool, BBQ area and onsite manager
'Panorama Residences' is conveniently positioned close to a number of key amenities, including the major shopping centres of Robina Town Centre and Pacific Fair, both a 10-minute drive. Carrara has easy access to the M1 for commuting north to Brisbane and south to the Gold Coast Airport. The Gold Coast Regional Botanic Gardens are an 8-minute drive, while in 12-minutes you can be at the golden sands of Broadbeach. Exclusive schools such as Emmanuel College, All Saints Anglican School, TSS and St Hilda's are all within a 10km radius.
Embrace a sophisticated lifestyle in this central location – contact Darryl Bright on 0481 205 205 or Ryan Ward on 0405 309 359.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Close to Schools
- Council Rates - $2171.50 per year
- Water Rates - $357.19 per quarter
- Strata Rates - $1366.63 per quarter