2296 Vardon Lane
Sanctuary Cove 4212
Sophisticated Golf Course Living at "The Palms"
Mon 20 Feb
Please contact agent for further details
Overlooking the 10th fairway of The Palms – one of Australia's top 50 golf courses - this Sanctuary Cove masterpiece is a showcase of beautifully resolved simplicity and sophistication. Boasting soothing, neutral tones and coastal aesthetics throughout, it's also blessed with an expansive floorplan. Whether it's enjoying time with family or hosting friends, you're spoilt with space. An open plan living and dining area adjoins the gourmet kitchen with scullery and Smeg appliances, while a separate media room is ready for movie nights. Upstairs is also equipped with a family room, while outdoors, make the most of alfresco dining, a dip in the pool or games on the lush lawn with xx of prime golf course frontage.
The bedrooms are also curated for comfort and style, with all five fitted with elegant ensuites. The master suite is an oasis of calm, with access onto a generous balcony where you can watch the sun set over Tamborine Mountain. Need extra space? There's also scope to convert the home office into a 6th bedroom, which awaits just off the dramatic 20ft (approx.) void in the foyer.
- Immaculately presented 5 bedroom, 5.5 bathroom residence on the 10th fairway of The Palms;
- Soulful, easy living and entertaining, with soothing coastal aesthetics throughout;
- Supersized 928m2 block with the designer home constructed by Gallery Homes in 2016;
- Gourmet kitchen with Smeg appliances, scullery, walk-in pantry and servery window to alfresco area;
- Sophisticated open plan lounge and dining zone and media room on ground floor plus a family room upstairs;
- Enchanting master suite with walk-in robe, ensuite with dual showers and a balcony overlooking the golf course and beyond to Mt. Tamborine;
- Remaining four bedrooms with built-in robes and elegant ensuites plus study could be used as a 6th bedroom;
- Alfresco entertaining area adjacent to sparkling pool and a lush, level and fully fenced lawn with xx golf course frontage;
- Ducted air conditioning, soaring ceiling void in foyer, powder room, glass-faced wine cellar and a triple garage.
Situated within Australia's most exclusive master-planned community, Sanctuary Cove, residents benefit from prestigious living in a dress circle location. There's nowhere safer on the Gold Coast too, with 24/7 security and gated access. Residents are also treated to the finest resort-style way of life, with access to the Sanctuary Cove Country Club with gym and dining options, the 5-star Intercontinental Resort with a show-stopping one-acre Lagoon Beach as well as a world-class marina where specialty stores, restaurants and cafes line the water's edge.
Golfers will relish getting on the greens at two of Australia's top 50 golf courses (The Palms and the Arnold Palmer designed The Pines golf course) or if you're a fan of the high-seas, each year this region hosts the Sanctuary Cove International Boat Show.
Thrill-seekers, you're catered for too, with Gold Coast Theme Parks approx. an 8 minute drive plus you're under 15 minutes from golden beaches. There's also a host of exceptional schools, and Sanctuary Cove does not require Foreign Investment Review Board Approval for international purchasers. Factor in the diverse range of services and stores at the Hope Island Shopping Centre and it's easy to see why locals love living here – it's got all you need and so much more. Experience it for yourself and arrange your inspection today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.