22A Ray Street
Runaway Bay 4216
Sold by Claire Dai
Fri 11 Nov
Please contact agent for further details
This spacious villa with water views is ideally located in a thriving northern Gold Coast locale surrounded by natural attractions and amenities.
The position is just minutes from the Broadwater for boating, fishing and exercise, retail therapy awaits only five minutes down the road at Harbour Town Premium Outlets, and a few minutes further opens up all of the benefits of Paradise Point.
Set over two levels, a 264m2 floor plan delivers an open plan living, dining and kitchen on the ground floor where black-framed sliders open on two sides to a wraparound patio deck. Soak up sea breezes and sunshine with views over Biggera Creek.
Timber tones add warmth to classic tiles and stone throughout. Three generous bedrooms feature polished timber flooring, while two have private balconies. An upper level living room with an adjoining wet bar creates additional space to relax and entertain.
- Spacious villa offering 264m2 over two levels
- Ideal position close the Broadwater, shops and restaurants
- Views over Biggers Creek and minutes from Ryder Park public boat ramp
- Wraparound patio deck with water views, sunshine and breezes
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living space with outdoor access
- Large classic kitchen feature stone benchtops, a large island bench, ample storage and a double sink
- Upper-level living room with wet bar and built-in shelving
- Master bedroom with private water view balcony, walk-in robe, plus an ensuite with built-in bath and double vanity
- Two additional bedrooms; one with a private balcony; separate study
- Two additional bathrooms; one with separate toilet
- Functional laundry
- Double garage plus outdoor shed
- Fully fenced with established gardens
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- 6.6kW Solar power system
Runaway Bay is perfectly positioned to enjoy the benefits of the Gold Coast and Brisbane. Spend 5 minutes in the car to browse the boutique stores at Harbour Town, or 8 minutes to explore the cafes, restaurants and beaches of Paradise Point. The address lies in the catchment for Biggera Waters State School and Coombabah State High School. Reach the heart of the Gold Coast within 16 minutes and Brisbane in less than an hour.
Be among the first to inspect with Claire Dai on 0432 318 746.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Council Rates - $2136.88 per year