236 Easthill Drive
Sold by Marco De Vincentiis & Julian De Vincentiis at Auction
Fri 8 Jul
Please contact agent for further details
Modern Villa With Creek to Course Views.
Settle straight into secure, resort-style living inside the Glades Easthill North community where a serene, green setting sits in proximity to key conveniences.
Set over two levels, this well-maintained three-bedroom villa delivers an open plan modern kitchen, spacious dining and two living zones that open to a fully-fenced flat lawn where kids can safely play. A spacious study could also be used as a fourth bedroom.
Sunset drinks with friends are best enjoyed in the covered alfresco entertaining area where an elevated position captures views over Mudgeeraba Creek to The Glades Golf Course. Those views are also enjoyed from the private balcony of the upstairs master bedroom.
Glades Easthill North residents enjoy use of two private pools, a club house, gymnasium, steam room, as well as covered dining and BBQs.
- Modern and low-maintenance three-bedroom villa on 382m2
- Set within the gated Glades Easthill North complex offering resort-style facilities, a family-friendly lifestyle and proximity to shops and services
- Glades Easthill North has a secure gated area with 25m lap pool, second in-ground pool, spa, gymnasium, steam room, club house, as well as covered BBQ and dining areas
- Frontage to Mudgeeraba Creek and opposite The Glades Golf Course
- Covered outdoor entertaining and large fully-fenced flat rear lawn
- Open plan kitchen and dining with two large zones for living and lounging
- Sliding doors offer easy access to outdoor dining and terrace
- Kitchen has an island bench with double sink and 4-burner Bosch gas cooktop
- Master bedroom with a private balcony, walk-in robe, ceiling fan, curtains
- Master ensuite with spa bath, shower, and twin basins
- Two bedrooms - one with golf course view - have built-in robes, ceiling fans, and roller blinds
- Study with carpet and roller blinds is large enough to be used as a fourth bedroom
- Ground floor powder room and upstairs bathroom
- Laundry has storage and sliding door access to outdoor drying
- Double lock-up garage has internal access via laundry
- Set within a gated complex with secure entry and intercom
- Fully fenced with secure gated entrance, side access and easy-care gardens
- Zoned ducted air-conditioning throughout
Glades Easthill North is minutes from Robina Town Centre, Robina Train Station, Robina Hospital and the M1. The area offers a great choice of public and private schools, including Somerset College. Burleigh Beach is only 15 minutes away by car.
Move in or invest with income – contact Marco De Vincentiis on 0433 112 260.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Disclaimer: It should be noted that this property is being sold by auction, therefore due to government legislation a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.
- Council Rates - $891 per quarter
- Water Rates - $465 per quarter
- Strata Rates - $1838 per quarter