249-255 Monaco Street
Broadbeach Waters 4218
Sold for a Suburb Record of $15,200,000 by Michael Kollosche and Harry Kakavas.
Fri 22 Dec
Please contact agent for further details
"Te Moana": World-Class Main River Trophy Home .
Revered as one of the Gold Coast's largest luxury residential estates, "Te Moana" is a world-class trophy home that celebrates resort-style living. Overlooking 42.8m of Main River frontage on a 3,296m2 allotment – the second most substantial landholding on prestigious Monaco Street – this private tropical paradise exudes elegance and exclusivity. Boasting a captivating blend of Caribbean and Mediterranean allure, it sprawls across a 1,386m2 floorplan that showcases modern opulence.
Designed to embrace the glorious Gold Coast climate, multiple internal lounge and dining zones integrate seamlessly with the outdoors. A gourmet kitchen with butler's pantry adds to its luxury appeal, along with a 1,200-plus wine cellar, two offices and a high-tech media room. Five bedrooms, six bathrooms and three powder rooms also grace the floorplan, including a magnificent master suite with a marble-clad spa ensuite plus a self-contained guest suite with a private entry.
Outdoors, an exceptional oasis awaits. Manicured lawns punctuated by tropical gardens, mature Canary Palms, and a native Boab tree are an exquisite backdrop to relaxation or entertaining. Whether it's a large-scale celebration or intimate gathering, the expansive alfresco terrace with superior outdoor kitchen and bar amenities will ensure every event is memorable. Additionally, a resort-worthy 17m pool glistens amongst greenery, plus take advantage of the deep-water pontoon for Broadwater boating adventures.
- "Te Moana" – a world-class Main River trophy home on a sprawling 3,296m2 allotment
- One of the Gold Coast's largest luxury residential estates and the second largest landholding on exclusive Monaco Street
- Nestled within a lush tropical paradise where unparalleled peace and privacy prevail
- Directly across from 42-acre Albert Park and bordered by 42.8m prime water frontage
- Landmark residence, previously hosting Hollywood A-listers and blockbuster movies
- A statement of modern opulence, fusing timeless architecture with no-expense-spared finishes across a flexible 1,386m2 floorplan
- Gourmet kitchen and butler's pantry with premium Miele appliances
- Designed to embrace seamless indoor-outdoor living, with multiple lounge and dining zones integrating with alfresco entertaining areas
- Ground floor includes formal and informal lounge and dining areas plus an expansive billiards room
- First floor features an expansive media room/entertaining lounge with kitchenette, projector, large screen, surround sound and access to an elevated river-view terrace
- Ground floor study with bathroom access plus a light-filled executive office upstairs
- Wine cellar accommodating over 1200 bottles
- Magnificent first floor master suite featuring glorious pool, garden and Main River views, spacious walk-in robe and a marble-clad spa ensuite with balcony access
- Two additional first floor bedrooms with luxe ensuites and a third serviced by a main bathroom
- Ground floor guest suite with private entry, kitchenette amenities and ensuite
- Ground floor and first floor powder room amenities
- Exceptional alfresco entertaining terrace with fireplace and outdoor kitchen featuring Beefeater BBQ, Vintec drinks fridge, dual dishwashers, sink and icemaker
- Stunning 17m resort-style pool overlooking manicured lawns, tropical gardens, mature Canary Palms and native Boab trees
- Outdoor bathroom with toilet and dual showers
- Underground storage, jetty and a deep-water pontoon with pylons
- Parking for six cars across three double garages that feature epoxy flooring, a powder room and storage
- Vast motor court with turning circle provides abundant off-street parking
- Gatehouse, keyless entry, and security cameras
- Ducted air-conditioning and ceiling fans
Gracing a sought-after street, "Te Moana" sits across from 42acre Albert Park, offering an active lifestyle via lakeside walking paths, playgrounds, sporting amenities and an off-leash dog zone. The world-famous beaches, shopping, dining and entertainment offerings of Surfers Paradise beckon in approx. 10 minutes, with elite schools, TSS and St. Hilda's within easy reach.
A landmark that has hosted Hollywood A-listers and blockbuster movies, nothing compares to this pinnacle of sophistication, seclusion and serenity. Contact Michael Kollosche on 04111 888 15 or Harry Kakavas on 0401 379 248 today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Alarm System
- Water Front
- Open Fire Place
- Close to Schools
- City Views
- River Views
- Prestige Homes
- Car Parking - Surface
- Security System
- Wine cellar
- Council Rates - $24240 per year
- Water Rates - $14084 per year