25 Theatre Drive
Contemporary Townhouse in a Prestigious Estate
Contemporary, low-maintenance living is waiting for you with this 3 bed, 3 bath townhouse in the Royal Pines Concourse Residential precinct. A Sunland Group development that showcases their signature brand of quality fixtures and fittings throughout, it features a sleek and stylish kitchen with European appliances, stone benchtops and a butler's pantry/laundry. Modern chevron-style tiled floors add character to the open plan living and dining area, with this zone opening onto an easy-care courtyard. Leafy and extremely private, enjoy an alfresco lunch on the elevated timber deck, or use the remote awning to create a shaded spot when entertaining guests.
Upstairs hosts three bedrooms and two bathrooms, including a spacious master suite. Framed by a full-height window overlooking the established greenery of the backyard, it also offers a walk-in robe and ensuite with freestanding bath and dual vanity. Plantation shutters add on-trend appeal to all bedrooms, with modern bathrooms residing on each level. Need extra space? A multi-purpose room downstairs and is an ideal home office or 2nd living area.
- 3 bed, 3 bath contemporary townhouse in the Royal Pines Concourse Residential precinct;
- A Sunland Group development with quality fixtures and fittings throughout;
- Sleek and stylish kitchen with European appliances, stone benchtops and a butler's pantry/laundry;
- Open plan living and dining area with modern chevron-style tiled floors;
- Elegant master suite with plantation shutters, full-height window, walk-in robe and ensuite with freestanding bath and dual vanity;
- Two more good sized bedrooms with plantation shutters, built-in robes;
- Modern bathrooms on each level;
- Multi-purpose room downstairs – an ideal home office or 2nd living area;
- Leafy and extremely private courtyard, with elevated deck, remote awning and low maintenance astro-turf;
- Ceiling fans and ducted air-conditioning, ample storage and 6.6kW solar system;
- Double garage, garden shed and a side entrance to the rear courtyard;
- 24 hour patrolled security, and lots of lovely walking trails around the estate.
A supremely central location, sports fans will relish being within walking distance to Metricon Stadium and the Gold Coast Sports and Leisure Precinct, with golfers sure to enjoy the proximity to RACV Royal Pines. Along with a championship course, it has 5 tennis courts, fully equipped gymnasium, kids water park, day spa and delicious dining options. Stock up on supplies at Benowa Village Shopping Centre – a 3 minute drive – with easy access to the M1, schools, hospitals, medical suites and golden beaches.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Enquire about this property
25 Theatre Drive Benowa
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Close to Schools