26 Hampton Court
Sovereign Islands 4216
Sold By Michael Kollosche, William Sarti & Matt Lanyon
Waterfront trophy mansion in a league of its own. Experience the highest standard of luxury waterfront living in this striking Sovereign Islands estate which delivers exquisite design in an exclusive private locale.
'Bellagio' makes a bold statement from the street where curved concrete architecture establishes an impressive presence. Expectations are exceeded inside where a newly completed renovation achieves seamless, sensual sophistication over four levels.
A sleek black kitchen, spacious living and dining zones spill onto an outdoor balcony where a panoramic vista spans the Broadwater to the hinterland. An indoor leisure room complete with heated pool and a built-in BBQ kitchen is the ultimate year-round entertaining space.
Deep water mooring on a 24.4 metre pontoon caters for luxury cruisers of up to 100ft with bridge-free passage to the ocean. Land-based toys are also encouraged with a secure eight-car garage finished in a showroom style.
- Newly renovated residence delivers 1,113 m2 of luxury living over four levels
- Full concrete construction featuring a cylindrical centerpiece and curved internal design
- A 26.8m water frontage with views of the Broadwater and the Gold Coast Hinterland
- Bridge-free mooring in a 6-knot zone includes a 24.4 metre pontoon with power and water capable of hosting a 100ft cruiser with provision for two runabouts and a jet ski
- Enclosed leisure and entertaining room features a curved indoor heated pool and recessed ceiling, teppanyaki BBQ kitchen with Zip Tap and Vintec fridges
- Sleek black kitchen features a super size island bench, integrated double door Miele fridge and freezer, Miele dishwasher, two Miele ovens plus food warmer, 90cm induction cooktop, integrated coffee machine and pendant lighting,
- Open plan main living area where dining and lounge zones enjoy a water outlook
- Wet bar features curved cabinetry with marble benchtop and three Vintec fridges
- Outdoor balcony boasts a panoramic Broadwater to hinterland vista and built-in kitchen
- A deluxe master suite enjoys a wide water outlook, kitchenette with coffeemaker and Vintec fridge, twin crystal chandeliers, bedhead feature wall, and walk-in dressing robe
- Master ensuite features a spa bath, large twin shower room and his/her basins
- A guest bedroom has a leafy street outlook, built-in robes, ensuite and private access
- Three additional bedrooms each with an ensuite, built-in robes, plush carpet, velvet curtains, and a wall-mounted TV with floating shelf
- All bathrooms feature floor-to-ceiling tiles, LED backlit mirrors, black stone benchtops, sleek black timber ravine cabinetry and heated towel rails
- Walk-in wine cellar and tasting room features a wet bar with Vintec fridge, custom cabinetry, and dual Miele wine fridges
- Games room features a billiard table and wet bar with Vintec drinks fridge
- Media room is fitted with plush carpet, textured wallcovering and a water view window
- Executive office features custom cabinetry and a view over the pool to Broadwater
- Laundry features stone benchtops, Miele washers and dryers, plus access to an outdoor drying balcony
- Secure basement parking features epoxy flooring with space for 8 cars
- Internal lift and staircase with sensor lighting
- Private waterfront walkway and low-care manicured landscaped gardens
- Ducted, zoned air conditioning throughout
- Alarmed video security system with intercom entry
The Sovereign Islands is a blue-chip waterfront precinct lined by multi-million dollar homes offering the ultimate waterfront lifestyle. Connected by bridge to Paradise Point, Sovereign's six islands are protected from the ocean by South Stradbroke Island.
A 24-hour security presence affords Sovereign Islands residents absolute privacy and protection to enjoy water sports, lush parklands and at-home leisure.
Arrange a private inspection to appreciate the exceptional standard of this rare residence.
PLEASE NOTE: Open Homes and Auctions are scheduled to proceed subject to the Queensland Government mandated lock down.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Disclaimer: It should be noted that this property is being sold by auction, therefore due to real estate legislation in QLD and in accordance with REIQ guidelines a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.
Enquire about this property
26 Hampton Court Sovereign Islands
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Alarm System