26 Serenity Boulevard
Sold by Brad Coyne & Jonathon Patton
Tue 16 Aug
Please contact agent for further details
26 Serenity Boulevard, Helensvale Sold on 16th August 2022. We received a total of 33 enquiries and had 19 groups through the property. This property sold to a local couple.
Peaceful Position in Family-Friendly Community
Offered to market for the first time in 15 years, this large family home is ideally located in a peaceful family-friendly community close to parks and lakes.
Set on a generous 746m2 parcel, solid construction, and a logical layout provide scope for a new owner to harness the full potential of this two-level home where kids and pets play safely in an enclosed garden.
Full-height glass doors connect main living, dining and kitchen zones to a covered outdoor entertaining terrace where the outlook covers a sun-kissed swimming pool. Four bedrooms all have ensuite bathrooms, while the master enjoys peace and privacy upstairs.
Embrace an active lifestyle in proximity to waterways, golf courses, theme parks, as well as shopping and restaurants in nearby Hope Island, Sanctuary Cove and Paradise Point. Enjoy daily walks around Lake Serenity and cast a line on Saltwater Creek.
- Large two-level house in a quiet family-friendly community
- Strong bones and a great layout present renovation potential
- Inground swimming pool faces north-east for morning sun
- Fully enclosed garden with covered tiled terrace ideal for entertaining
- Living area has split system air-conditioning, plantation shutters, engineered timber flooring, fan and floor to ceiling glazing for an easy indoor-outdoor flow
- Dining area connects to the kitchen and has views of the garden
- Original kitchen with large stone benchtop, tiled backsplash, generous cabinetry and pantry
- Upstairs master bedroom with generous walk-in robe, split system air-conditioning, fan, plantation shutters, and newly renovated ensuite with oversized bathtub, double vanity, shower and black tapware
- Three additional downstairs bedrooms with built-in robes, durable flooring, one with ensuite and two with access to a his and her bathroom
- Generous landing with plantation shutters creates space for a study nook
- Separate laundry opens to outdoors and has garage access
- Oversized double garage with additional off street parking
- DAS security alarm system
On the border of Paradise Point and Hope Island, this home is ideally located to enjoy the northern Gold Coast lifestyle. Leave the car at home to soak up the natural beauty of Lake Serenity and walk to Hope Island Marketplace for morning coffee and groceries. This property falls within the catchment for Coombabah State School and Helensvale State High School. With easy access to the motorway, reach Brisbane CBD in 50 minutes, drive 22 minutes for a surf in Main Beach and half an hour to the central Gold Coast.
Inspect with Brad Coyne 0420 588 866 and Jonathon Patton 0421 721 442.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Close to Schools