267 Monaco Street
Broadbeach Waters 4218
Sold by Michael Kollosche, Marco De Vincentiis and Matthew Follent
Wed 23 Aug
Please contact agent for further details
Stand out from the crowd in this double-storey, Hamptons-style family house brimming with street appeal along centrally located and highly sought-after Monaco Street.
Beautifully renovated by previous owners, the 1980s residence is of quality suspended concrete slab construction and is packed with character features. VJ walls and ceilings, French-style awnings and doors, and plantation shutters are set against a contemporary monochrome palette.
The floor plan is well considered with practical living areas and five spacious bedrooms, including a master suite on each level - ideal for a growing family. There is also attraction for downsizers seeking privacy, while accommodating visiting children and grandchildren.
In the living room an opulent chandelier draws the eye to the peak of a lofty 5.2m void, while double French doors that run the length of the home open onto an expansive alfresco patio and pool area that invites casual entertaining.
Adjoining the outdoor area is an impressive cinema room with a laser projector, tiered seating, mood lighting and dedicated snack and drinks station, making family movie nights a truly authentic experience.
Outdoor-lovers will have no problem prioritising fitness and fresh air being conveniently located directly opposite Albert Park with its 40 acres of sporting and recreation grounds, Pilates studio, basketball courts, cycling and running paths.
- Picture-perfect, renovated Hamptons-style family home in central Broadbeach Waters address
- 607m2* northwest-facing block with 18.1m* frontage to Monaco Street, directly opposite Albert Park sporting and recreation grounds
- Quality suspended concrete slab construction, with practical floor plan
- Pretty front facade with French-style awnings, wide gated entrance edged with mature trees and hedging, white pebble stones, lantern lighting, dark stone pavers, electric security gate
- Expansive outdoor living spaces, including covered alfresco entertaining area, extended covered patio, powder room, large area of artificial grass to rear, space for garden beds
- Fully-tiled saltwater pool with concrete surrounds, frameless glass fencing
- Large cinema room with tiered seating for six, laser projector, large screen, blackout curtains, entertaining/snack bar with double drinks fridge, microwave, storage cupboards, split-system air conditioning, raked VJ ceiling with LED lighting, access to front and rear patio spaces
- Character interiors including VJ wall and ceiling panelling, French doors, wood-effect flooring, plantation shutters, double-door entrance, monochromatic tiles
- Open living has 5.2m-high void, statement chandelier and electric fireplace
- Kitchen has island bench with seating, Caesarstone benchtops, double-size Smeg oven with warming draw and five-burner gas cooktop, tiled splashback, dishwasher, double sink with InSinkErator, French Provincial-style tapware; separate butler's pantry/laundry with coffee station, microwave, sink, storage, shelving and access to external drying area
- Dining space with French doors to patio and adjoining powder room
- Wood staircase to upper level
- Two master bedroom suites. Ground-floor suite has sheer and blackout curtains, walk-in wardrobe/dressing room, storage cupboard and part-tiled ensuite with shower, dual shower heads, double vanity and Inspire basins, heated towel rail, access to patio
- Upper-level suite has built-in robes and access to a large balcony overlooking the pool
- Three additional bedrooms, one with ensuite shower, vanity and toilet, walk-in robe; two with built-in wardrobes, one with balcony access
- Main bathroom has fully tiled shower with double heads and double vanity
- Eufy fully automated alarm system; security cameras; Yale security locks
- Ducted and split-system air conditioning, plus ceiling fans throughout
- Plush carpet in all bedrooms
- Double garage with space for further off-street parking behind automated secure front gate
Monaco Street is a prestigious address in the high-growth suburb of Broadbeach Waters. Residents enjoy easy access to patrolled beaches, cafes, restaurants and shopping within a 3km radius. Albert Park is directly opposite, while the Q Super Centre is within 4km. Travel 1km further to reach the retail metropolis of Pacific Fair and entertainment hub of The Star casino. Families will appreciate private St Hilda's School, The Southport School and Emmanuel College being in the catchment, along with highly ranked Benowa State primary and high schools.
To arrange a private inspection contact Michael Kollosche 04111 888 15 or Marco De Vincentiis 0433 112 260.
Disclaimer: Due to QLD legislation which prohibits a seller or agent from providing a price guide for auction properties, a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Air Conditioning
- Council Rates - $2664 per year
- Water Rates - $492 per quarter