27 Bombala Street
Broadbeach Waters 4218
Renovated Family Home Facing North to Wide Water
Sat 6 Jan
Please contact agent for further details
Presenting the quintessential family entertainer is this renovated single-level house, ideally positioned facing north to a wide and calm waterway.
The generous 859m2* block, which captures 31.6m* of water frontage, is anchored at the end of a blue-chip cul-de-sac near to Broadbeach's renowned sand, surf and amenities.
Upgrades have modernised the fresh, inviting interior, where a spacious and practical floor plan easily accommodates a large family. The waterfront master, located in its own wing along with a dedicated media room, enjoys privacy away from four guest bedrooms.
Exposed brick walls and chic black fixtures counterbalance a neutral colour palette in the bright and open living, dining and kitchen area. Sliding doors and a servery window facilitate free-flowing connection to an expansive entertaining deck that is positioned to capitalise on wide water and city skyline views.
Children will delight in a swimming pool, private sandy beach and flat, fully-fenced front lawn, while avid boaties will appreciate a well-appointed pontoon.
- Renovated single-level family entertainer
- 859m2* block with 31.6m* of water frontage
- North-facing with wide water and city skyline views
- Tightly held cul-de-sac in central locale close to Broadbeach's patrolled surf and lifestyle precinct
- Pontoon with power, water, winch and roller; sandy beach
- Swimming pool with surrounding sundeck
- Front courtyard with small deck, flat lawn and water feature
- Expansive, partially-covered deck overlooking the water
- Open living, dining and kitchen area with 3m*-high ceiling, exposed brick feature wall, water outlook and sliding doors to deck
- Kitchen has Mielei oven, rangehood and microwave; Bosch three-burner induction cooktop; Asko dishwasher; double sink plus additional single sink; Grohe tapware; island with storage, seating and waterfall terrazzo stone top; bifold servery window to deck; pendant lights
- Waterfront master bedroom has walk-in robe, deck access, ensuite with free-standing spa bath, double vanity, large shower with rain and hand-held heads, private toilet
- Four additional bedrooms have built-in robes; one has water views plus ensuite with dual vanity, rain and hand-held shower heads and heated towel rail
- Media room has wet bar with sink, two Vintec wine fridges, plus access to courtyard
- Main bathroom has separate toilet and sink; additional powder room
- Bathrooms have floor-to-ceiling tiles and terrazzo benchtops
- Large laundry with storage; access to external drying court
- Double carport with secure roller door; two Lifetime garden sheds; gated side access; secure gatehouse for pedestrian access
- Aiphone intercom system; ducted air conditioning throughout; Bose speakers
- Low-maintenance established gardens
The high-growth suburb of Broadbeach Waters is favoured for its blue-chip waterfront homes and easy access to key conveniences. The heart of Broadbeach offers a host of vibrant amenities within 3km, including patrolled surf, eclectic dining, The Star, and the world-class retail destination of Pacific Fair Shopping Centre. The family-friendly address lies in the catchment for Broadbeach State School and Merrimac State High School, and offers proximity to a host of leading private schools. The Gold Coast Highway is nearby, opening up an easy commute north or south.
Secure a renovated family home in a central waterfront cul-de-sac – contact Duncan Longmore 0419 611 792.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Close to Schools