27 Bronte Place
Sold By Brian & Denise Dangerfield
Tranquil Family Sanctuary Backing onto Beautiful Cudgen Creek. Houses are so much more than bricks and mortar – they're an essence that envelops you from the moment you step inside. This is what awaits with this expansive, single level family sanctuary, where the tranquil views of bushland and beautiful Cudgen Creek greet you as you open the front door. Built by multi-award winning Eco-Essence Homes and nestled on a rare 942m2 block, this inviting home was created with an emphasis on combining functionality with sustainability, bringing the outside in, and creating spaces that inspire togetherness. Abundant with architectural attributes, the meticulous attention to detail is evident in every space and thoughtfully designed feature. The light-filled interiors instantly embrace you with their warmth, especially in the open plan living, dining and kitchen area. High ceilings deliver a sense of airiness and an abundance of glass doors and windows create a seamless connection to the outdoors. Here, take advantage of the oversized and level backyard – a treasured feature that's hard to find in this area – with ample space for a swing set and trampoline and still plenty of room for backyard cricket! A large, solar heated pool for those warm summer days and a welcoming alfresco area provide the perfect space for hosting guests or soaking up the serenity of your surrounds as the creek sparkles in the late afternoon sunshine.
Back indoors, a designer kitchen shines with 2pac soft close cabinetry, Smeg appliances and a stone island bench complete with an induction cooktop, positioned so you can prep dinner without losing sight of the kids playing in the pool. A custom timber breakfast bar adds warmth and space and creates a much-loved gathering spot for family and friends. A cosy daybed overlooking the bushland provides an ideal place to relax with a good book; and on cool winter's nights, the open fire-place creates the perfect ambiance. The home hosts 5 generous bedrooms with the master suite providing a perfect parent's haven. Wake to the soothing sound of birdsong, with oversized picture windows framing idyllic bushland and creek vistas. A generous walk in robe and ensuite complete with free standing bath continue the feeling of relaxed luxury. A cleverly designed kid's wing contains a further three bedrooms along with an additional living area and a three-way bathroom with access directly to the pool area (meaning no wet feet through the home after swimming!)
These features come together to create a home that blends sustainable design with warmth and contemporary living in a peaceful and beautifully maintained family haven; seamlessly connected to its enviable natural environment.
- 367m2 single level family sanctuary on 942m2 block backing onto beautiful Cudgen Creek;
- Built by multi-award winning Eco Essence Homes
- Solar passive design with 7-star energy rating - louvred windows throughout for cross ventilation and polished concrete floors for thermal mass, keeping the home cooler in summer and warmer in winter
- Designer kitchen with 2pac, soft close cabinetry, Smeg appliances, butler's pantry (not plumbed);
- European height benches and island bench with induction cooktop and custom timber breakfast bar
- Open plan living and dining area with soaring ceilings, expanses of glass and a cosy open fireplace;
- Master suite with oversized picture windows, walk-in robe and ensuite with freestanding bath
- Kids wing with three generous bedrooms, living area and three-way bathroom with access outdoors
- Generous sized home office or 5th bedroom
- Abundant storage throughout;
- Mud room/laundry with access from side gate - ideal for kids to store school bags and belongings;
- Large and level backyard – a true rarity in this region – plus low maintenance gardens;
- Covered entertaining deck and a large, heated saltwater pool;
- Large double garage
- Air-conditioned, 5 kw of solar panels, skylights and evacuated tube solar hot water
- 5000l water tank for pool, toilets and washing machine
Located in a quiet street, you are within easy walking distance to thriving Salt Village where you will be spoilt for choice with excellent eateries and can make the most of the boutiques, beauty, health and wellness amenities. Salt Beach also awaits here, with endless beach walks, surfing and swimming to indulge in. For a change of pace, enjoy a leisurely kayak on beautiful Cudgen Creek via your private back gate access, or meander along the bike path to the picturesque Boathouse, a perfect place for a spot of fishing or a BBQ with friends.
An unparalleled property in its combination of stunning single level design, land size, natural outlook, privacy and tranquillity, this extraordinary home is one that needs to be experienced first-hand – arrange your inspection today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Enquire about this property
27 Bronte Place Kingscliff