28 Amalfi Drive
Isle Of Capri 4217
Sold by Eddie Wardale & Michael Kollosche
Fri 12 May
Please contact agent for further details
Sophisticated Main River New Build with Serious Wow Factor
Pushing the boundaries of design and luxury is this sophisticated three-storey, newly built residence on Main River in the exclusive waterfront enclave of Isle of Capri.
Aptly named 'Bella Vista on Amalfi', spectacular city and river views are delivered across a 17.2-metre water frontage. providing an inspiring backdrop to the alfresco terrace and magnesium pool flanked by day lounges and decorative pergolas.
Attention to detail is acute across this family home and combines with a sleek and masterful design to create opulent yet homely interiors, elevated by bespoke fixtures and fittings sourced from across the globe.
On the ground floor, a large leather-finish granite island bench and bold black cabinetry make a refined statement in the open-plan kitchen, dining and living space. The serious cooking and meal prep happens in the secondary kitchen, concealed behind cabinetry.
The element of surprise carries throughout this immaculately put together home where utilities are concealed inside cabinetry, wall prints double as televisions, the baths could pass as sculptural artworks, and intelligent toilet suites flush on cue.
An American oak timber staircase provides access to three of the home's four bedrooms on the middle level, where the master suite boasts an ensuite of upmarket spa standard.
The house is topped by an enclosed media room and rooftop bar, serviced by a 280-bottle wine cellar, and with glass doors that open onto a wide terrace, creating an alfresco entertaining space with elevated city and hinterland views.
- Newly built, three-storey residence on 693m2 block with 17.2m frontage on Main River
- East-facing with city skyline, river and hinterland views
- Entrance with double-height void, stone feature wall, picture windows; facade features stonework and knotwood battens
- Large tiled outdoor covered terrace, with integrated teppanyaki BBQ, fridge/freezer drawer; overlooks 9.3m magnesium pool, with diving board, solid timber decking and pergolas
- Open-plan living, dining and kitchen with porcelain floor tiling throughout; middle and upper floors feature oak timber flooring
- Main kitchen features an oversized island bench with 'Black Forest Gold' leather-finish granite waterfall bench, Nikpol black cabinetry, InSinkErator and three-in-one multi-tap, coffee station, integrated Miele appliances, including wall oven, induction cooktop, dishwasher and coffee machine
- Chef's kitchen with 1.5m square island bench in matching leather-finish granite and pull-out preparation board; integrated Miele appliances, including four-burner gas stove top plus additional three-burner stove-top, double convection oven, steam oven, microwave/combi oven, warming draw; double-sized Franke sink with instant boil tap; breakfast bar; shelving, hidden pantry, drop-down TV
- Rooftop media room and bar, powder room, wood flooring, slider doors to extensive alfresco terrace; automated blinds; bar area includes 'Gunsmoke' onyx countertop, two integrated fridge-freezers, dish drawer, ice-maker, and sink, 280-bottle wine cellar and store room
- Master suite features timber batten screening, city and river views; luxury ensuite with raised freestanding bath, ceiling spout tap, walk-in shower tiled 'Oyster' Bisazza, double vanity, separate toilet; luxury dressing room
- Three further bedrooms, each with walk-in wardrobe, fully tiled ensuites with walk-in showers, 'Oyster White' marble vanities; one with Juliet balcony; downstairs guest bedroom has additional freestanding bath with integrated headrest
- Oversized guest powder room has double vanity with glass basins, marble counter, back-lit mirrors, bronze tapware, porcelain tiles, floor-to-ceiling picture window, intelligent toilet suite
- Kohler products in all bathrooms and powder rooms, including automatic intelligent toilets in master suite and downstair master powder room
- Wellness room with gym and sauna
- Office plus library room with floor-to-ceiling bookcase on one wall, glazing overlooking front garden
- Modern crystal chandeliers; Samsung 'The Frame' televisions throughout
- Laundry has concealed wash basin and bench, custom wrapped Miele washer and dryer, laundry chute, access to external drying area
- Windows are a mix of commercial-grade panes and louvers; opening windows are fully screened and dressed with sheers, roller blinds
- Communications room with security camera monitors; safe room; Smart Home system
- Pontoon with electric winch and jet ski dock
- Two-car garage, automated pedestrian entrance plus gated-drive, with two additional secure parking spaces
- Panasonic ducted air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout; integrated sound system
- Manicured gardens with palms and heliconias
Take ownership of this premium residence in a prime waterfront address – contact Eddie Wardale 0408 881 678
Amalfi Drive in the prestigious Isle of Capri is one of the Gold Coast's most exclusive and tightly held streets. Residents can enjoy the amenity of boutique retail, cafe and restaurant offerings at the upmarket Capri on Via Roma, within walking distance. Boaties can navigate the central canals or head straight to the nearby Broadwater. It is an 8-minute stroll to the beach and the elite St Hilda's School and The Southport School are a 10-minute drive.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Council Rates - $6217 per year
- Water Rates - $1415 per quarter