2828 Gold Coast Highway
Surfers Paradise 4217
High Profile Corner Development Site with Motel
Please contact agent for further details
Tony Grbcic and Adam Grbcic from Kollosche Commercial, are proud to present to the market this freehold motel, investment and development site situated at 2828 Gold Coast Highway, Surfers Paradise. Strategically located between Broadbeach and Surfers Paradise, with a prominent frontage to the Gold Coast Highway & within a high growth, densely populated area.
The Property is being offered as a freehold going concern. Providing the opportunity for investors/motel operators seeking a well located, high profile property withholding income, or developers looking to capitalise on a prominent corner position with range of development opportunities under the current town plan.
- Land Size: 1,590m2*;
- Current Improvements: 37 room motel & commercial/restaurant tenancy;
- Zoning: High Density Residential Zone with Unlimited Height Allowance & RD8 Density (1bed/13m2);
- Located immediately on the light rail line, with a station located only 80m south of the property;
- Excellent proximity public transport, restaurants, cafes, entertainment, world renown beaches, parks shopping and schools.
As a development site the property benefits not only from the zoning, access to public transport and corner position, but has a unique aspect which captures views of the Broadbeach and Surfers Paradise skyline to the east & the Nerang River and Gold Coast Hinterland to the west.
For more information, please contact the Exclusive Agents, Tony Grbcic and Adam Grbcic from Kollosche Commercial.
Enquire about this property
2828 Gold Coast Highway Surfers Paradise
- Land Tax - $37500 per year
- Council Rates - $3288 per year
- Water Rates - $18188 per year