285-287 Monaco Street
Broadbeach Waters 4218
Sold By Michael Kollosche and Nicky and Jason Cunningham
Tue 10 Jan
Please contact agent for further details
Capitalise on the full potential of this unique allotment on Monaco Street with views of the Main River and sprawling Albert Park opposite. It is 1 of 1 being the only north-east corner block on Monaco Street benefiting from private access via Kiah Avenue.
On the market for the first time in almost 32 years, this once in a lifetime opportunity presents a blank canvas to build your dream family home on one of the most prestigious streets on the Gold Coast.
- 1 of 1 north-east corner block
- Well-proportioned 1,591m2 block
- Blank canvas to build your dream family home
- Corner block with dual street frontage with access via Kiah Avenue cul de sac
- Directly opposite Albert Park with walking and cycling tracks, sports fields, basketball courts, Albert Park Lake, and an off-leash dog exercise area
- Original double-storey, four-bedroom, three-bathroom house with double carport, tennis court and a lagoon-style pool
Monaco Street is one of the Gold Coast's most prestigious streets, populated by large riverfront mansions, family compounds and iconic Gold Coast homes. It's appealing because of the land sizes, main river location, proximity to Albert Park and proximity to key surrounding amenities. These surrounding amenities include the cafes/restaurants of Broadbeach, the beach, Pacific Fair, The Sar Casino, the corporate offices of Bundall, The Southport School (TSS) and St Hildas.
Contact Michael Kollosche on 04111 888 15 or Nicky and Jason Cunningham on 0414 690 063.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.