29 Furlong Street
Broadbeach Waters 4218
Sold Under the Hammer by Michael Kollosche and Matthew Follent
Fri 1 Dec
Please contact agent for further details
Main River Mansion with North-Facing Skyline Views.
Crowned by the quintessential family home, this north-facing Main River parcel basks in coveted views spanning wide water, prestigious Isle of Capri and the iconic Surfers Paradise skyline.
The gated 683m2 property boasts a secluded setting, being only one of eight Main River homes along the exclusive cul-de-sac of Furlong Street. Residents benefit from a strong sense of community and proximity to patrolled beaches as well as Broadbeach's popular lifestyle precinct.
Grand yet homely, a two-level floor plan encompasses generous, functional spaces suited to the needs of a large family. Upon arrival, thick double timber doors provide a stately entry to a palatial foyer with soaring 5.8m ceilings.
Four out of five deluxe bedrooms enjoy access to balconies where breathtaking cityscape vistas come alive after sundown. A sizable office and media room open up the potential for two additional bedrooms, while a gas fireplace enhances the cosy appeal of a formal living room.
The open kitchen and main living area make up the heart of the home, flowing easily to a covered entertaining area with a built-in BBQ. Positioned alongside a sparkling swimming pool, the ideal stage is set for riverfront dining with family and friends.
A pontoon and two jet ski docks provide safe storage for water toys. A gate grants easy access to the riverfront park next door, while extra high fences provide protection and privacy.
- 683m2 allotment with 18.1m of river frontage
- Grand and beautifully presented double-storey family home
- North-facing aspect with views over the river to Isle of Capri and Surfers Paradise
- Quiet Broadbeach Water cul-de-sac within walking distance of Broadbeach
- 10m/32.8ft pontoon with power, water and 2 x roller systems with winches
- Riverfront lap pool; flat front lawn
- Courtyard with direct gated access to adjacent riverfront park; extra high wall for privacy
- Covered riverfront entertaining area with BeefEater BBQ and large sink
- Palatial foyer with thick, double timber front doors, 5.8m ceiling and statement chandelier
- Kitchen has two integrated Fisher & Paykel dishwashers, quality Miele appliances, double Franke sink, InSinkErator, island with storage and additional sink, utility station and built-in desk
- Dining room has access to courtyard
- Two ground-level living zones have access to covered entertaining area
- Main living has wide water views through extensive glazing; formal living has gas fireplace
- Additional living area services upper-level bedrooms
- Five spacious bedrooms; three have balconies with water and city views; two have ensuites
- Grand master suite has large walk-in robe, kitchenette with bar fridge space and sink, and ensuite with spa bath, double shower, his and her basins and private toilet
- Dedicated media room currently being used as sixth bedroom
- Large study with built-in robes offers potential for a seventh bedroom
- All four bathrooms have floor-to-ceiling tiles, Villeroy & Boch basins and Grohe tapware
- Large laundry with access to external drying court
- Double garage plus gated parking for two additional cars
- Vision alarm system plus CCTV with external cameras
- Gated vehicle and pedestrian access; Commax intercom
- Zoned ducted air-conditioning and ceiling fans; integrated internal and external speakers
This exclusive family home is tucked away on a quiet Broadbeach Waters street within walking distance of Broadbeach. Residents benefit from convenient access to its many conveniences, which include patrolled sand and surf, The Star, and Pacific Fair Shopping Centre. The family friendly address sits within the catchment for Surfers Paradise State School and Merrimac State High School, and offers proximity to regarded private schools and an array of sporting facilities.
Relish riverfront family living in a secluded Broadbeach Waters cul-de-sac – contact Michael Kollosche on 04111 888 15 or Matthew Follent on 0402 251 527.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Alarm System
- Council Rates - $6650 per year