29 Saxonvale Terrace
Mermaid Waters 4218
Sold by Brad Coyne, Cooper Markovitch & Marco De Vincentiis
Tue 7 Mar
Please contact agent for further details
Facing north on a tightly-held Mermaid Waters cul-de-sac, this fully renovated single-level house delivers wide water views and a desirable lifestyle at the heart of the Gold Coast.
Light and bright interiors permeate a four-bedroom floorplan where neutral finishes are elevated by touches of timber, the raw beauty of natural stone and lush tropical gardens.
Pendant lighting accentuates a classic kitchen with a waterfall island bench that's ideally positioned for uninterrupted flow to open plan dining and living featuring a bio-fuel fireplace.
Bifold doors stack back to allow easy passage to a covered timber deck that makes the most of a 23.1m water frontage. Savour sunset drinks with expansive views over the water to a sparkling city skyline and the green hues of the hinterland.
A lagoon-style pool is positioned at the front of the block where high fencing and established gardens create a resort-style sanctuary. Enjoy multiple spaces to retreat, focus and relax, with a formal living room connected to a poolside terrace and an additional media room or study.
Wet a line from the sandy beach or launch the boat from your own ramp with new wheel tracks and electric winch powered to handle up to 1905kg dry weight for an easy run to Main River and onto the Gold Coast Seaway.
- Fully renovated, ready to move in single-level family home
- Northern aspect delivers views from the hinterland to Broadbeach skyline
- Single-level layout with four bedrooms plus a study
- Set on a wide canal with 23.1m water frontage, sandy beach, jetty and boat ramp with winch
- Partially covered timber deck that runs along the back of the house, ideal for entertaining
- Lagoon-shaped pool with outdoor shower and new Evochlor chlorinator
- Open-plan living and dining with bio fuel fireplace and floor-to-ceiling glazing
- Formal living room with carpet connects to a poolside terrace
- Study or media room with double door access, carpet and blinds
- Modern kitchen features 3m stone-top island bench with pendant lighting, Belling range cooker with four ovens and five-burner gas cooktop, LG integrated dishwasher, double sink with Insinkerator waste disposal, instant hot water via gas boiler, and built-in storage cabinets
- Master bedroom features sliding doors to a waterfront balcony, built-in robe, ensuite with double vanity, shower and floor-to-ceiling tiles
- Three additional large bedrooms with built-in robes
- Main bathroom features shower, single vanity, floor-to-ceiling tiles and separate toilet
- Laundry with stone-top cabinetry, built-in robe, tiled splashback, access to clothesline and garage
- Fully operational boat ramp with new wheel tracks and electric winch powered to handle up to 1905kg dry weight
- Side access that can be used for storage
- All bedrooms include block-out curtains with sheers
- Daikin ducted and zoned air-conditioning throughout
- LED lights throughout, most dimmable
- Newly-installed 13.5kw solar power
- Twin switchable gas bottles
- Intercom and security system
- Double garage with additional off-street parking for two cars
The central suburb of Mermaid Waters offers proximity to the beach, Q Super Centre, and Pacific Fair Shopping Centre. Hit the M1 in 12 minutes for an easy commute north to Brisbane or south to the Gold Coast Airport, 26 minutes away. The home sits in the catchment for Miami State School and Merrimac State High School.
Experience first-hand what a centrally located waterfront lifestyle can offer – contact Brad Coyne on 0420 588 866 or Cooper Markovitch on 0434 498 243.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.