293-295 Monaco Street
Broadbeach Waters 4218
Sold By Michael Kollosche & Jay Helprin Prior to Auction
Exquisite and Iconic Main River Estate. Revered as one of Main River's most stately residences and standing proudly on a meticulously manicured 2,411m2 double block with 39m/128ft river frontage, this blend of traditional manor epitomises exquisite elegance without losing its undeniable warmth and charm. Solid rose mahogany flooring, graceful chandeliers, expanses of French doors and flawless finishes shine throughout this masterpiece that has been expertly designed to be a grand yet functional home befitting of milestone celebrations and everyday living. A haven of happy memories for the same family for 25 years, cosy relaxation beckons in the informal lounge room or by the open fireplace in the plush formal lounge, with both opening onto a full-length, river-facing sandstone terrace. A gourmet kitchen with acclaimed Liebherr and Ilve appliances will be a hub for family connection, while six bedrooms (including the sophisticated master suite with spa ensuite) ensures everyone has a private sanctuary to retreat to.
Outdoors basks in resplendent greenery with majestic grounds that showcase landscaped lawns, lilly pilly hedging, magnolias in garden boxes, and magnificent phoenix and pencil pines that sway gently in the river breezes. Exceptionally appointed for entertaining, gather on the expansive alfresco patio as you overlook the 13.5m ceramic tiled pool or opt for a poolside cabana (one of two), with a built-in stainless steel BBQ, bar fridge and Bose surround sound. For a quiet drink as the sun sets, retreat to the jetty that sparkles in skyline views, under the shade of the mighty Jacaranda.
- Stately Main River residence of distinction on a manicured 2,411m2 double block with 39m/128ft of river frontage;
- Exquisite interiors with solid rose mahogany flooring, graceful chandeliers, yet warm, welcoming and designed with family functionality in mind;
- Mature and majestic gardens including Lilly Pilly hedging, Magnolias in garden boxes, elegant pencil pines;
- Kitchen perfection with 40mm rose mahogany polished timber and 40mm granite benches, full-height Liebherr double fridge/freezer, freestanding Ilve double oven plus pizza oven, steam oven, microwave;
- Formal lounge and dining with recessed ceilings, hidden silhouette lighting and chandeliers, open fireplace;
- Cosy informal living room and meals area plus upstairs media room with kitchenette;
- Sophisticated master suite with light-filled spa ensuite, walk-in robe and access to waterfront balcony;
- Five more upper-level bedroom sanctuaries with built-in robes and desks;
- Three upper-level bathrooms with Grohe taps and Kohler basins plus one with spa (ie in addition to the master suite with spa);
- French double doors in timber with brass fittings open onto full-length sandstone verandahs on both levels;
- Retractable and extendable awnings on the lower level alfresco patio;
- Two sandstone pool cabanas: one with powder room, outdoor shower and storage, one with built-in stainless steel BBQ, bar fridge, Bose surround sound;
- 13.5m ceramic tiled pool with diving board, 3.5m deep at one end, overlooking manicured Main River lawn with majestic Jacarandas and Phoenix palms;
- 8 x 6m jetty with full-length boardwalk, built-in 4m sun umbrella, skyline views;
- External piers and key line to accommodate a large boat plus pontoon for 2 Jet skis or tinnies;
- Custom wrought iron gates by grand fig trees, landscaped lawns plus circular cobblestone driveway with feature garden;
- Coded keypad access, video intercom, 24 hour CCTV, security with internal sensors plus reticulated sprinklers;
- Triple garage plus additional parking for 5 cars inside gates;
- Ducted vacumaid, 5 zone ducted Daikin air conditioning, 3 external commercial air conditioning units;
- Marble and granite tops in kitchen, laundry, bathrooms, cabanas and fireplace;
- Bose surround sound in master bedroom, media room, kitchen, family, lounge, patio and cabana;
- Ground floor powder room, large laundry plus office with custom cabinetry upstairs;
- Iconic residence, featured in blockbuster movies and TV series.
Perched in a revered and prestigious setting, on one of the Gold Coast's most sought-after streets, this stately manor will both entice and delight. Nestled opposite 42acre Albert Park with walking paths, lake, playgrounds and a dog off-leash zone, it's also under 10 minutes to the world-famous beaches, shopping, dining and entertainment offerings of Surfers Paradise. You're also within easy reach of exclusive schools, TSS and St. Hilda's and close to the delights of Isle of Capri, Chevron Island and Broadbeach. Whether making magical family memories or hosting extravagant events, this is a unique and unrivalled residence of distinction. Arrange your inspection today.
Disclaimer: It should be noted that this property is being sold by auction, therefore due to real estate legislation in QLD and in accordance with REIQ guidelines a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Enquire about this property
293-295 Monaco Street Broadbeach Waters
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Alarm System