297-299 Monaco Street
Broadbeach Waters 4218
Sold by Michael Kollosche & Ryan Ward
Sun 1 Aug
Please contact agent for further details
The Epitome of Exceptional and Unrivalled Main River Luxury
Exquisite interiors fuse with exceptional design to deliver one of Monaco Street's most luxurious Main River residences. Anchored on a sprawling 2,531m2 block and boasting 36.4 metres of prime waterfrontage, this architectural masterpiece is showcased by vast expanses of full-height glass which allows natural light to cascade in. Along with a designer kitchen with fully equipped butler's pantry, take advantage of its abundance of entertaining zones. These include an elegant living and dining area which flows seamlessly onto a superb alfresco area, a light-filled formal lounge and dining room adorned with polished floors and custom cabinetry as well as the ultimate "man cave" or hosting destination with bar, wine fridges, multiple TV's and fringed by full-height stacker doors which open up to the outdoors.
The perfect accompaniment to these high-end offerings is the temperature-controlled 2000 bottle wine cellar, gym with steam room plus private massage room. As well, an alfresco kitchen overlooks a sandstone terrace, inground pool, jetty with jet-ski docks and a resurfaced and floodlit tennis court/basketball court with waterfront deck. And after you're done with hosting duties or making the most of the amenities with your family, retreat to a sophisticated master suite where you can unwind on the vast terrace with river views or indulge in your private dressing room and a marble ensuite.
- Exquisite Main River masterpiece on a 2,531m2 block, with a superb 36.4 metres of prime waterfrontage;
- Designer kitchen with marble island, supersized Smeg oven, zip tap and a fully equipped butler's pantry;
- Informal and expansive living and dining zone which flows seamlessly onto a superb alfresco area;
- Light-filled formal lounge and dining room adorned with polished floors, built-in speakers and custom cabinetry;
- Home automation to make entertaining easy;
- The ultimate "man cave" or entertaining room with bar, wine fridges, zip tap, multiple TV's and fringed by full-height stacker doors to open up to the outdoors;
- Sophisticated and spacious master suite, accompanied by a vast terrace, river views, dressing room with custom shoe closet and a marble ensuite with a Villeroy & Boch freestanding bath;
- Three more upper level bedrooms, all with deluxe ensuites, plus a ground floor guest suite with ensuite;
- Executive and oversized office overlooking Albert Park, fitted with a private balcony and bespoke joinery;
- Temperature controlled 2000 bottle wine cellar, gym with steam room plus private massage room;
- Fully equipped outdoor kitchen with Teppanyaki facilities and 3 wine fridges;
- Expansive sandstone terrace and entertaining area, inground pool, jetty with jet-ski docks;
- Resurfaced and floodlit tennis court/basketball court with waterfront deck;
- Glamour downstairs powder room and outdoor powder room/change room;
- Keyless entry, ducted air-conditioning, lush gardens, garage parking for five cars, security cameras with back to base security system and a 30kW solar system for the energy conscious.
Perched in a revered location, amongst similarly prestigious homes, this luxury compound will both entice and delight. It's also under 10 minutes to the world-famous beaches, shopping, dining and entertainment offerings of Surfers Paradise and within easy reach of exclusive schools, TSS and St. Hilda's. Whether it's making magical family memories or hosting extravagant parties, this is a residence of distinction which is unrivalled. Arrange your inspection today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Alarm System
- Tennis Court
- Council Rates - $9050 per year