3-5 Abel Tasman Place
Sold Prior to Auction by Paul Harrison and Michael Kollosche
Thu 25 Jan
Please contact agent for further details
Holding a prime waterfront position just off the Broadwater is this blue-chip double block, currently crowned by a treasured two-level house.
Available for the first time in almost 30 years, the 1,450m2* northwest-facing parcel boasts 36.2m* of water frontage and is brimming with untapped upside potential.
The existing home has a free-flowing floor plan featuring a choice of indoor-outdoor living zones, along with three sizeable bedrooms and a study that all capture scenic water views.
The rest of the block is dedicated to a lagoon-style swimming pool and elaborate garden paradise, where a path guides you on a tranquil stroll through mature palms, lush greenery, exotic animal sculptures, a pond and water feature.
A new owner could choose to enjoy the property as it is or carry out a modern renovation to make the residence their own. Alternatively, those wanting to maximise the parcel's enviable size and scenic water outlook could do so by constructing a new trophy home.
The site already has a pontoon, facilitating deep-water mooring for a large vessel and effortless access to open water cruising. Directly across the road is a secluded stretch of sandy beach, where you can fish, walk or let children and pets run free.
This prestigious location offers proximity to marinas, golf courses and Paradise Point, where you can enjoy the beach, parkland, shopping and dining.
- Prime 1,450m2* double block with 36.2m* water frontage just off the Broadwater
- Treasured double-storey home, available for the first time since 1995
- Proximity to open water, Paradise Point and northern Gold Coast conveniences
- Potential to settle straight in, renovate, or capitalise on the site's full potential with a new trophy home
- Pontoon with power and water
- Stretch of private sandy beach; lagoon-style swimming pool
- Irrigated, established gardens with lush plants, mature palm trees, walking paths, bridges, fish pond, water feature, animal statues, covered seating and flat lawn; greenhouse
- Covered patios and wraparound balcony overlook the water
- Entry foyer with 5.6m* void; lofty ceilings and decorative cornicing
- Kitchen has AEG oven, combi oven, Micromat-Duo and four-burner induction cooktop, rangehood, double sink, abundance of storage
- Open living and dining area has outdoor access and wet bar with sink, storage and bench seating
- Sunken lounge with outdoor access; upper-level family room with balcony access
- All bedrooms plus study have water views
- Upper-level bedroom suite has walk-in robe, balcony access and ensuite with large sauna and walk-in shower
- Lower-level bedroom suite has walk-in robe, outdoor access and ensuite with built-in bath
- One additional guest bedroom with built-in robes
- Main bathroom has built-in bath, shower, sink and toilet; additional powder room
- All bathrooms have Caroma basins and toilets plus floor-to-ceiling tiles
- Large laundry with built-in robes; external access
- Double garage; gated driveway with shade sail for additional parking
- Bosch alarm; Hikvision intercom
- Split-cycle air conditioning systems plus ceiling fans throughout
Fronting a tranquil inlet just off the Broadwater, boaties will benefit from easy access to open water. A short walk or cycle opens up Paradise Point, where you can enjoy the beach and parkland along with a choice of boutique shopping and dining options. The larger retail precinct of Harbour Town is within a 7km drive, with world-class marinas and three championship golf courses also close by. The family-friendly address sits in the catchment for Coombabah State School and Coombabah State High School and offers proximity to regarded private schools and popular theme parks. The nearby M1 provides easy access to Brisbane, the heart of the Gold Coast and beyond.
Explore the potential of this double block in a prime waterfront position – contact Paul Harrison 0418 358 145 or Michael Kollosche 04111 888 15.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Water Front
- Close to Schools
- Council Rates - $8240 per year
- Water Rates - $2804 per year