3 Pacific Boulevard
Broadbeach Waters 4218
Broadbeach Waters Tropical Oasis
Sun 30 Aug
Please contact agent for further details
*Motivated Vendor Instructs Immediate Sale*
With stunning timber flooring, fresh white walls and plantation shutters throughout, this completely private oasis will be sure to impress even the most discerning buyers. Featuring an open floor plan, three large bedrooms, master with ensuite, tropical-inspired outdoor entertaining area and a sparkling pool. This home would perfectly suit small families and investors alike due to its exceptional current rental income of $800 per week.
This spectacular home is situated on a fully fenced 610m2 corner block just off the prestigious Monaco Street and is within walking distance to the beautiful Albert Park. With 6.8m* of water frontage and boat ramp handy, take advantage of this entry-level waterfront home just moments from the main river by boat or jetski.
Nearby is plenty of transport options and trendy cafes with the heart of Broadbeach, the Star Casino, Pacific Fair and the famous Gold Coast beaches only minutes away by car.
- Single level home with three good size bedrooms and two bathrooms;
- Master bedroom has air conditioning, ensuite & large walk-in robe;
- Modern open plan kitchen with 40mm stone benchtops;
- Large Bali hut & built-in BBQ in the pool/alfresco entertaining area;
- Plantation shutters throughout the home for a cool coastal charm;
- Air conditioning in living area, master and 2nd bedroom;
- Boat ramp down to the canal and only metres to the Nerang River;
- Massive lock-up garage (potential to fit fours cars);
- Low maintenance gardens on a 610m2 corner block.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Due to the COVID-19 restrictions, Kollosche are continuing to offer private viewings and virtual inspections.
To qualify for a private viewing you must:
1. Have driven past the location and confirm the location and style of the home is suitable;
2. Provide written confirmation / evidence that you are a cash buyer or that you have finance approved from your bank or broker;
3. Attend a private viewing with no more than two people;
4. Confirm that you have not travelled overseas in the past 28 days or been in contact with anyone infected with the COVID-19 virus.
If you are a buyer and do not have finance approved please call us immediately. We can put you in contact with our brokerage team who can assist you in obtaining a competitive pre-approval from a number of lenders.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Council Rates - $2579.78 per year