3 Welby Street
Broadbeach Waters 4218
Prime Location, Enticing Potential in a Tightly Held Street
Mon 30 Mar
Please contact agent for further details
Released to the market for the first time in 36 years, this much loved and meticulously maintained home in the heart of Broadbeach Waters delivers an enticing property opportunity. Set out over a single level, you can easily enjoy living in it as is, or explore its prime potential and capitalise on its enviable location. Build up and benefit from skyline views or create a private family sanctuary.
- Lovingly looked after, 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home on a 639m2 block;
- Tightly-held location with many long-term, original residents and majority owner occupied;
- Exceptional location - walk to Pacific Fair and all the enticing offerings of Broadbeach;
- Comfortable to enjoy as is, or explore its enticing potential to be modernised;
- Capitalise on its prime location and build up to capture skyline views;
- Bedrooms all with built-in robes plus a master with ensuite and family bathroom with separate toilet;
- Large separate formal living and dining areas plus informal living and meals zone;
- Kitchen with new and near new stainless steel appliances;
- Set back from the street, plus has a large alfresco patio and an easy-care backyard;
- Fireplace and air-conditioning in the living room, plus captures a cool cross breeze;
- Double garage with attic and cupboard storage.
Situated in a street which is home to many long term residents including seven who are original owners it has justifiably developed a reputation for strong neighbourhood ties and a true sense of community. Youll also benefit from the exceptional location Pacific Fair is just a short stroll away and in 15-20 minutes you'll be soaking up the beauty of Kurrawa Beach along with the cafes, shops and restaurants of vibrant Broadbeach. Make a wise investment in your future arrange your inspection today.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Due to the COVID-19 restrictions, Kollosche are continuing to offer private viewings and virtual inspections.
To qualify for a private viewing you must:
1. Have driven past the location and confirm the location and style of the home is suitable;
2. Provide written confirmation / evidence that you are a cash buyer or that you have finance approved from your bank or broker;
3. Attend a private viewing with no more than two people;
4. Confirm that you have not travelled overseas in the past 28 days or been in contact with anyone infected with the COVID-19 virus.
If you are a buyer and do not have finance approved please call us immediately. We can put you in contact with our brokerage team who can assist you in obtaining a competitive pre-approval from a number of lenders.
- Air Conditioning
- Council Rates - $2304.58 per year