3 Winchester Street
Deceased Estate in Prestigious TSS Precinct
Fri 17 Apr
Please contact agent for further details
An enviable real estate opportunity beckons in a tightly held and coveted enclave. Situated directly opposite exclusive TSS, and mere moments from Main River, this deceased estate represents an enticing chance to secure a property in a prestigious location. Lovingly looked after and impeccably presented, it features neutral interiors, a gourmet kitchen nestled beneath a high-set ceiling, two living zones, study and a dining area which opens onto a leafy courtyard. Upstairs, the home hosts three bedrooms including a master suite with walk-in robe, balcony and an elegant ensuite with full-height tiling.
- 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom impeccably presented home in the coveted TSS enclave;
- Deceased estate, and held by the same family for nearly 4 decades;
- Light-filled, conservatory style entry which allows natural light to cascade in;
- Neutral toned kitchen, two living areas and dining room which opens onto a leafy courtyard;
- Master suite with walk-in robe, private balcony and an elegant ensuite with full-height tiling;
- Two more bedrooms with ceiling fans and built-in robes upstairs plus a bathroom with separate toilet;
- Home office with storage, downstairs bathroom and a double garage with storage;
- Low maintenance and private 511m2 block with water tank.
Encased by towering trees and established gardens, its nestled on an easy-care 511m2 block in one of the most sought-after residential precincts on the Gold Coast. You're also only 4km from Surfers Paradise and the village atmosphere of Tedder Avenue. Or, closer to home, stroll to the upscale Ferry Rd Market to grab your artisan morning coffee or deli supplies. Act now to avoid disappointment and arrange your inspection today.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Vacuum System
- Council Rates - $1860 per year