30 Hampton Court
Sovereign Islands 4216
Exquisite Elegance – Award-Winning Masterpiece with 180-Degree Broadwater Views
The epitome of exquisite elegance awaits with this award-winning former House of the Year. Graced with 944m2* of flawless perfection and showcased by 180-degrees of uninterrupted Broadwater views, this full concrete masterpiece with lift boasts luxurious interiors that blends sleek lines with softened curves. Immerse yourself in this ambience from the moment you step inside, with a grand foyer beneath a 6.1m ceiling, with a sweeping marble staircase gently ascending to the upper level. Equally as breathtaking are the views that greet you.
Endless Broadwater vistas stretch out behind the full height glass and bi-fold doors of the living, dining and formal lounge room, each zone acting as the perfect perch to watch the passing parade of boats and superyachts glide by. These are paired with a gourmet kitchen with De Dietrich appliances, a Quantum Quartz island bench, book matched marble splashback and joinery from Prestige Exclusive Cabinetry.
When you're not savouring sunsets on the pool deck, entertaining in the limestone clad alfresco area with built-in bar and BBQ or making the most of your oversized pontoon to accommodate a 60ft vessel, you'll enjoy the five luxurious bedroom suites. The sprawling and sophisticated master suite is a true sanctuary, delivering you a lifestyle that includes waking each day to wide water views. A sitting area, balcony access, spa ensuite and elegant dressing room accompany it, with a second master suite on this level. The remaining three bedrooms all feature marble ensuites and built-in robes, with two upstairs and the fifth bedroom/guest suite with gorgeous parkland views.
- Award-winning former House of the Year, designed by Paul Meyer and master built by Steve Price;
- 944m2* of flawless perfection across three floors with commercial-grade lift;
- Full concrete construction with luxurious interiors that blend sleek lines with softened curves;
- 22.5m water frontage and 180-degrees of uninterrupted Broadwater views on a private 702m2 block;
- Grand foyer beneath a 6.1m ceiling plus a sweeping marble staircase;
- Gourmet with kitchen Samsung Smart Fridge, De Dietrich induction cooktop, oven, steamer, microwave and coffee machine, gently curved Quantum Quartz island bench and book matched marble splashback;
- Exquisite joinery throughout, all created by Prestige Exclusive Cabinetry plus flawless limestone flooring;
- Formal lounge room with full-height glass windows to perfectly frame the endless water vistas;
- Light-filled, open plan living and dining zone trimmed with bi-fold doors, opening onto the waterfront terrace;
- Sprawling and sophisticated master suite with walls of full-height windows to frame wide water views;
- Master suite also with sitting area, balcony access, spa ensuite and elegant dressing room;
- Bedroom 2/2nd master suite, with balcony access, spa ensuite and a vast walk-in robe;
- Bedrooms 3 and 4 (upstairs) are king-sized, with built-in robes and marble ensuites;
- Guest bedroom with parkland views, built-in robe and marble ensuite;
- Built-in BBQ and bar on limestone terrace plus heated saltwater pool with imported mosaic tiles;
- Hermès orange pivot front door, Spotted gum timber floors, NZ wool carpets and high ceilings;
- 8 car basement garage plus media room plus an executive home office, both with custom cabinetry;
- Powder room, functional laundry with a surplus of storage;
- Home automation for lighting and blinds, intercom, ducted air-conditioning and solar hot water;
- 15m concrete pontoon to accommodate up to 60ft vessel.
Nestled with the prestigious Sovereign Islands waterfront precinct, a 24-hour security presence affords residents absolute privacy and protection to enjoy water sports, lush parklands and at-home leisure. You're also central to Paradise Point cafes, restaurants, shops, medical facilities, parklands and more. Arrange a private inspection today.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Enquire about this property
30 Hampton Court Sovereign Islands
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Council Rates - $5647 per year
- Water Rates - $1422 per year
- Strata Rates - $1120 per year