30 Karina Crescent
Broadbeach Waters 4218
Sold by Jamie Harrison & Corey Bedford at Auction
Supremely Private and Peaceful Waterfront Oasis
With a property as supremely private and peaceful as this, you could be anywhere in the world. However, you're actually nestled in the heart of the highly desirable Florida Gardens and just mere minutes from vibrant Broadbeach! Tucked away in ultimate tranquillity on a 766m2 block, this rare offering delivers an idyllic waterfront lifestyle with no neighbours looking in. Along with an outlook across the free flowing creek to a dense nature reserve, it's also set back from the street and immersed in a canopy of tropical greenery, ensuring you feel complete serenity and seclusion.
Additionally, the home offers effortless liveability with its single level floorplan, light and bright interiors and a seamless sense of integrated living. A bank of glass slider doors peel back in the open plan lounge, dining and kitchen zone to create an uninterrupted flow with the sunny pool terrace. Entertain here or beneath the Bali hut, with a large timber deck another place to gather with guests. Thanks to the lush established gardens, there's also plenty of blissful and beautiful spots to escape to with a cuppa and a good book, plus each of the four bedrooms are restful sanctuaries. Spacious and soothing, the master and 2nd bedroom boast modern ensuites, with two more bedrooms in another private wing sharing an elegant bathroom with full-height tiling.
- Supremely private and peaceful waterfront home tucked away in ultimate tranquillity on a 766m2 block;
- Set back from the street, immersed in tropical greenery and views to dense nature reserve, meaning no neighbours can look in;
- Effortlessly liveable single level dwelling with light, bright, modern interiors that are well presented;
- Gourmet designer kitchen with quality finishes and an induction cook top;
- Open plan lounge, dining and kitchen seamlessly integrates with the sunny pool terrace;
- Master bedroom with modern ensuite, walk-in robe and access to alfresco deck;
- Three more bedrooms with built-in robes – one with ensuite and the others serviced by bathroom with separate toilet;
- Pool and terrace, landscaped gardens, Bali hut and waterside entertainer deck;
- Supersized pontoon moored on the free flowing Little Tallebudgera Creek;
- Vaulted entry with skylights, Crimsafe screens, solar power, ducted air-conditioning and ceiling fans;
- Study nook conveniently nestled into kitchen footprint;
- Fully fenced property, double carport with storeroom.
Far from your normal central waterfront home, this property is anchored on the banks of Little Tallebudgera Creek and features a large pontoon. House your supersized boat, fish for flathead or bream or throw out a crab pot and secure a mighty haul – the choice is all yours! You can even take the boat from your home and moor it at the Entertainment Centre and take in a show without worrying about traffic! Living here also means being part of the much loved Florida Gardens community, as well as being central to Broadbeach, Surfers Paradise and local shops. Secure this rare opportunity to embrace the pinnacle of waterfront seclusion and serenity – arrange your inspection today.
Council Rates: $4,492.62* yearly
Rental Appraisal: $1,500 - $1,650* per week
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Disclaimer: It should be noted that this property is being sold by auction, therefore due to real estate legislation in QLD and in accordance with REIQ guidelines a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.
Enquire about this property
30 Karina Crescent Broadbeach Waters
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Water Front
- Council Rates - $4492.62 per year