30 Seafarer Court
Paradise Waters 4217
Unrivalled Point Position Luxury - Four-Level Architectural Masterpiece
Rising up over four luxurious levels, and renowned as one of the Gold Coast's most admired homes, welcome to a 1,826m2* Architectural Masterpiece, ideal for those who demand excellence. Perched in an enviable point position and ensconced on a 1,389m2 block – one of the largest single landholdings in Paradise Waters – it's also showcased by 55.8 metres of wide waterfrontage and sweeping views which encompass TSS through to the city skyline. A fusion of contemporary architecture mixed with exquisite furniture, gentle curves and classic design, this 1,826m2* residence boasts six ensuite bedrooms, a home cinema, rooftop entertaining terrace, 7 car basement garage, a high speed lift and both formal and informal living and dining zones which epitomise elegance.
Bathed in an abundance of natural light thanks to the vast expanse of oversized windows and bifold doors, it's also a seamless expression of integrated living. The outdoor alfresco areas effortlessly connect to the indoors. There is a gentle flow which lingers from the inviting, internal living spaces, past the travertine terrace and infinity-edge pool, right through to the north-facing stretch of sandy beach which hugs the perimeter of this landmark home. The house and gardens flow seamlessly down to the beach.
- Flawless high-end finishes throughout, including Travertine flooring and coffered and sculptured ceilings;
- Master built by Thomas Hughes Constructions and created by acclaimed designer, Jared Poole with no visible neighbours;
- Perched in a prominent point position with 55.8 metres of wide north-facing waterfrontage and exceptional privacy;
- 1,389m2 block – one of the largest landholdings in Paradise Waters;
- Designer kitchen with vast island bench, spacious walk-in pantry, two insinkerators, Zip Tap, and acclaimed Miele appliances including an oven, microwave, steam oven, plate warmer and induction cooktop;
- Supremely sophisticated formal lounge and dining room set beneath a soaring 20ft (approx.) ceiling;
- Light-filled formal lounge and dining zone also boasts a bespoke chandelier and a cosy fireplace;
- Informal living and meals area with custom cabinetry, seamlessly connects to a waterfront alfresco terrace;
- Home cinema with projector, screen, starlit ceiling and tiered seating for 10 people;
- Supersized top floor office with sitting area and kitchenette plus a charming retreat area on the first floor;
- Wet bar with sink, dishwasher, wine rack, two Liebherr fridges and servery window to the terrace;
- Master suite, grand in size and appearance, featuring his and hers dressing rooms, make-up room, sitting area, wraparound terrace overlooking the pool and Main River plus an ensuite with dual showers;
- All bedrooms boast elegant ensuite bathrooms and walk-in robes and 4 of the 5 are fringed with balconies;
- Expansive alfresco terrace overlooking the gently curving, heated infinity-edge pool, TSS, Main River and city skyline;
- Sprawling rooftop terrace with outdoor kitchen and uninterrupted Gold Coast skyline views which can never be built out;
- 9 person high speed lift, laundry with Asko drying cabinet, two powder rooms and two outdoor toilet amenities;
- Electric blinds in formal lounge, family room, dining room, master suite and office;
- Pontoon to accommodate a large boat, jetty, boat ramp and close proximity to the Broadwater;
- 7 car post-tension basement garage with a surplus of storage, workshop, boatshed and protective sea wall;
- Surplus of storage on each level, 15kW solar panels, standby generator, desalinator to make fresh water;
- Crestron home automation for music, lights and security cameras, with back to base alarms.
Located in exclusive Paradise Waters, it's a 15 min stroll to the vibrant Tedder Avenue cafes and restaurants, or meander through the leafy Macintosh Island parklands and spend some time soaking up the sun on patrolled beaches. It's just a short drive to designer destination, Marina Mirage and elite schools, including St. Hilda's and TSS. Brisbane Airport is approx. 60 minutes away, and it's 30 minutes to Coolangatta Airport. Arrange your private inspection today.
For more information, please call Michael Kollosche 04111 888 15 or
co-exclusive agent : Russell Rollington from First National Surfers Paradise
- 0412 898 129.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Enquire about this property
30 Seafarer Court Paradise Waters
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Shops
- Alarm System
- Council Rates - $8703 per year