3001 & 3002 Ultra Penthouse/14 George Avenue
Sold by Michael Kollosche & Jay Helprin
Fri 3 Jun
Please contact agent for further details
When you desire exquisite luxury, no-expense-spared finishes and unrivalled 360-degree coastal panoramas, only Ultra Broadbeach will do. The pinnacle of penthouse living, it's revered as one of the largest and most lavish sky-homes on the Gold Coast. Spanning the 30th and 31st floors of this contemporary beachside complex, architecture becomes art in this 1093m2 sanctuary. Encased in full-height glass and illuminated in natural light, everywhere you gaze offers an iconic view. From the sparkling Pacific Ocean, city skyline, Main River and lush hinterland, there's no better place to soak up spectacular sunrises and sunsets than here. It's also the perfect place to entertain in absolute style, with multiple indoor and outdoor zones designed for unforgettable events.
A gourmet kitchen and butler's pantry provide superior appliances to cater for events, complemented by formal and informal living and dining zones and a vast beachfront balcony. Drinks are best served in the custom, curved cocktail lounge or retreat to the ultimate alfresco area: your private rooftop terrace. Gather with guests as the city lights sparkle around you, wrapped in endless 360-degree views. Complete with a built-in stainless-steel BBQ with icemaker, Vintec wine fridge and dishwasher, it has all you need to host while also spoiling you with relaxation and wellness amenities. Cool off in the elevated pool with swim jets, unwind in the steam room or work up a sweat in the gym.
Rejuvenation continues with the opulent master suite, where your own massage room awaits. Accompanied by a sprawling ocean-view terrace, dual walk-in robes, and luxe ensuite, it occupies a private level with a mezzanine and open-air study/library. Downstairs features the four remaining bedrooms, each with ensuites, built-in robes and balconies with ocean, hinterland or Main River views.
- The pinnacle of exquisite penthouse living, showcasing 837m2 of internal no-expense-spared luxury finishes, with 256m2 of external balconies with endless 360 degree views;
- Occupying levels 30 and 31 (the two top full floors) of the esteemed "Ultra Broadbeach";
- Wrapped in unrivalled 360-degree views of the Pacific Ocean, city skyline, Main River and lush hinterland;
- Expansive use of full-height glass to ensure an ever-present connection to the exceptional vistas;
- Lavish interiors enhanced by dramatic monochromatic tones;
- Gourmet kitchen and chef's butler's pantry with sleek stone benches, Liebherr integrated fridge/freezer, five Miele ovens, integrated dishwashers, gas and induction cooktop;
- Sprawling and sophisticated living and dining zone, accompanied by cosy sitting areas that capitalise on stunning views;
- Custom, curved cocktail lounge and bar plus a formal lounge flanked by 3 marble-clad eco-smart fireplaces;
- Vast beachfront balcony trims the entire front of the penthouse, with easy access from the living zones;
- Opulent master suite occupies a private upper-level wing with dual walk-in robes, lavish ensuite, massage room and private ocean-view terrace;
- Mezzanine with open-air study/library also accessed on the private master suite level;
- Four remaining bedrooms with ensuites, built-in robes and balconies with ocean, hinterland or Main River views;
- Rooftop terrace with elevated pool with swim jets, powder room, steam room, built-in stainless-steel BBQ with icemaker, Vintec wine fridge and dishwasher;
- Rooftop terrace level also boasts a private gym, large indoor entertainment room and two balconies;
- Onsite amenities include a heated lap pool, floodlit tennis court, Zen meditation gardens, gymnasium, theatrette, BBQ area and owner's lounge and sauna.
Ultra Broadbeach – an award-winning, DBI designed masterpiece – boasts an enviable address. Patrolled beaches are footsteps away, as are the restaurants, cafes, bars and entertainment of Broadbeach. In 800m, stroll to The Star, where a world-class casino, cuisine and culture awaits, with Pacific Fair a mere 450m away. Ample public transport is close by, plus benefit from being under 20km from Gold Coast Airport. Experience a lifestyle rarely available, and for those who demand excellence. Arrange your private inspection today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Disclaimer: It should be noted that this property is being sold by auction, therefore due to real estate legislation in QLD and in accordance with REIQ guidelines a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.
Enquire about this property
3001 & 3002/14 George Street Broadbeach
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops