302/252 Hedges Avenue
Mermaid Beach 4218
Sold by Eoghan Murphy and Andrew Ramsey
Fri 23 Sep
Please contact agent for further details
Modern boutique living on exclusive Hedges Avenue.
Enjoy the best of boutique beachside living in this stylish modern apartment set within an architect-designed building on the Gold Coast's most prestigious seaside strip.
A sophisticated palette of high-end finishes creates a seamless sense of style across open plan living and three generous bedrooms. Space, light and gentle sea breezes abound amid high ceilings and floor-to-ceiling glass sliding doors.
A wide east-facing balcony spanning the full length of the apartment offers the perfect position to soak up the morning sun and entertain guests as night falls.
Mere metres separate you from the sand and surf, or stroll south 400m for coffee at local favourites Little Mermaid, Rafiki and Bam Bam Bakehouse. Nearby, cosmopolitan Broadbeach opens up some of the city's best restaurants, shopping and entertainment.
- Spacious modern apartment on prestigious Multi-Millionaires' Row
- Wide east-facing balcony with glass balustrade extends the length of apartment and showcases a view to the beach
- High ceilings enhance the sense of space while a sophisticated colour palette and high-end finishes create a seamless sense of style throughout
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen with floor-to-ceiling semi-sheer curtains and blinds, waterfall stone benchtop, 90cm Miele oven, 5-burner gas cooktop, large pantry and wine storage
- Master bedroom has a view to the ocean with sliding door balcony access, textured wallpaper, curtains, block-out blinds, ceiling fan and walk-in robe
- Master ensuite features a free-standing bath with a view to the ocean, twin basins, long stone benchtops, generous storage and floor-to-ceiling tiles
- A secondary master bedroom faces the ocean with balcony access, textured wallpaper, curtains, block-out blinds, walk-in robe and ensuite with bath
-Third bedroom with sliding door balcony access, semi-sheer and block-out curtains, carpet and built-in robe
- Main bathroom is finished in neutral tones across modern floor-to-ceiling tiles and custom stone vanity
- Stylish and functional laundry with tiles and storage running floor to ceiling
- High ceilings feature throughout and zoned ducted air-conditioning
- Apartment comes with two secure car parks and storage room with roller door access
- Secure intercom entry, CBUS lighting and air-conditioning control
- Hedges 252 is an architecturally designed residents-only building with only 20 apartments, spacious grounds, 5 visitor car spaces, 25m inground pool, gym, sauna, and BBQ area
Positioned opposite Mermaid Beach and on the verge of Broadbeach esplanade, this apartment is within walking distance of parklands, Mermaid Beach Surf Club, Kurrawa Surf Lifesaving Club and Broadbeach State School. A short drive opens up all of the benefits of Broadbeach, including top restaurants, shopping and nightlife. The Gold Coast Light Rail, Pacific Fair and The Star Casino are all less than 10 minutes' drive away.
Opportunities to buy on this tightly-held strip are few – be among the first to inspect with Eoghan Murphy 0421 197 720 or Andrew Ramsey 0412 022 840.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Disclaimer: It should be noted that this property is being sold by auction, therefore due to real estate legislation in QLD and in accordance with REIQ guidelines a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.
- Council Rates - $4266 per year
- Water Rates - $403 per quarter
- Strata Rates - $11025.19 per year
- Other Outgoings - $921.60 per year