3032A The Boulevarde
Sold by Marco De Vincentiis
Tue 27 Jun
Please contact agent for further details
This property was sold off-market by Marco De Vincentiis.
Method of Sale: Off-Market
For strategic advice on your next sales campaign, call Marco De Vincentiis on 0433 112 260.
Impeccably presented and recently updated, the 578m2 floor plan across two generous levels features two light-filled living areas, a media room, home office and four deluxe bedroom suites with full-size ensuites and walk-in robes.
A water outlook can be enjoyed from the living spaces, which flow to the outdoors and a poolside barbecue area that becomes an ideal setting for entertaining.
With no houses opposite, a stunning natural panorama extends over the water to the lush green backdrop of parklands beyond. Boasting 11.9m of water frontage and a covered inground pool, summers spent in and around the water beckon.
Holding Foreign Investment Review Board approval, Royal Pines Resort offers residents a strong sense of community, 24-hour security and access to resort-style facilities.
- Modern two-level house in Royal Pines Resort
- Quiet and private position with 11.9m of Main River frontage
- Wide water views and no houses opposite
- Spacious alfresco area with BeefEater barbeque and saltwater pool with seating
- Newly landscaped garden
- Majestic entrance with 7.6m ceiling that enhances the sense of space
- Open plan living and dining with 3.5m ceiling connects seamlessly to the outdoors
- Light-filled upstairs living area with carpet and high ceilings
- Modern kitchen features 3m stone top island bench, fresh white cabinetry, double sink, De Longhi 90cm oven, five-burner gas cooktop and walk-in pantry
- Master bedroom features a balcony with sparkling water views, oversized walk-in robe, lounge area and luxurious ensuite with double deluxe spa bath, rain shower, double vanity and separate toilet
- Three generous bedrooms with walk-in robes and ensuites; two with built-in desks
- Home office can double as a fifth bedroom and is serviced by a bathroom
- Media room features double doors, surround sound and carpet
- Laundry with built-in cabinetry, cupboard, sink and outdoor access to clothesline
- Freshly painted inside and out; LED lighting upgraded; new shutters and blinds
- Ducted and zoned air-conditioning; storage throughout
- Double garage features epoxy flooring and is Tesla charger ready; attached buggy garage that can double as a workspace or storage area
The home is located in the secure gated community of Royal Pines Resort. Buggy from your front door to the Royal Pines Championship Golf Course and access five-star RACV resort facilities including its award-winning restaurants, cafes, day spa, tennis courts and gymnasium. Elite schools, including Emmanuel College, TSS and St Hilda's, are all within 15 minutes, while shopping is easy with Benowa Gardens and Benowa Village in close proximity.
Secure your sprawling Royal Pines Resort masterpiece today – contact Marco De Vincentiis 0433 112 260 and Michael Kollosche 04111 888 15.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Council Rates - $1936.18 per year
- Strata Rates - $4001.37 per year