31 Beaconsfield Drive
Burleigh Waters 4220
Sold by Eoghan Murphy & Michael Kollosche at Auction
"Ruin X" isn't just a home – it's a rare work of art and an exquisite custom creation that defies explanation. Showcasing the phenomenal talents of Render X, the entire 324m2 floorplan of this absolute one-of-a-kind creation is a textural triumph of aesthetically pleasing venetian plaster and textual rendered finishes. Softening this you'll find the romance of arches – from large-scale windows to internal doors and the dramatic, aged double door entry (flanked by 6m plus Canary Palms), these fuse with ceilings that gently curve and soar to almost 4m.
A seamless expression of render perfection, there's also a subtle sense of Hollywood glam that permeates Ruin X. Cosy living area sanctuary with bespoke backlit niches inset into the wall with a second formal lounge illuminated by a divine Timothy Oulten chandelier. Steps away, a gleaming Italian Onyx marble island bench is a showstopping centrepiece of the designer kitchen, rivalled only by the never-before-seen rendered and integrated cabinetry. Smeg appliances and copper fixtures perfectly complement these, as do the statement furniture pieces from Coco Republic and Object X. Four bedrooms, two bathrooms plus a powder room, including a luxe master suite with a boutique style dressing room and bold ensuite.
A few steps outdoors to the covered alfresco entertaining area. The ultimate hosting dream, with bar, ice machine, carbonator, sink dishwasher, dual bar fridges and industrial size fan. Add in the arched 5m x 7m pool with custom rendered diving board and you have yourself your very own exotic oasis, sure to make you the envy of everyone.
- "Ruin X": a rare work of art and exquisite custom home with 1300m2 of venetian plaster textual rendered finishes that defies explanation;
- A seamless showcase of textural rendered finishes throughout the entire house, including venetian plaster walls and a rendered micro cement floor;
- An absolute one-of-a-kind creation, the finishes are softened with the romance of arches and curves;
- Kitchen and butler's pantry perfection with a rare Italian Onyx marble island bench, rendered cabinetry (including integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher), brushed copper tapware, Dolce range Smeg appliances;
- Living room with bespoke backlit niches inset into the wall, softened by floral accents;
- Formal lounge room crowned by an exquisite Timothy Oulten chandelier with fireplace;
- Dining area with custom Object X furniture, with views onto the arched pool;
- Luxe master suite with gently curved high ceilings, rendered encased custom bed, boutique-style dressing room, access to alfresco terrace;
- Master ensuite with Concrete Nation freestanding bath, brushed copper tapware, double shower;
- Three more bedrooms with bronzed glass built-in robes;
- Main bathroom with Concrete Nation freestanding bath, brushed copper tapware;
- Epic alfresco area perfect for hosting with bar, ice machine, carbonator, sink dishwasher, dual bar fridges and industrial size fan;
- Arched 5m x 7m pool with custom rendered diving board, trimmed with Travertine inset tiling;
- Lush gardens and plants by JSW Landscaping, with greenery integrated into the exterior;
- Soaring 6m Canary Palms stand sentinel at the entry, flanking the bespoke bronze rendered double doors;
- Lush easy-care gardens and lawns lead to the quaint cobblestone entry with oversized arched glass front door;
- Security system, Sonos surround sound/music, ducted zoned air-conditioning, automated through Control 4;
- Powder room, spacious laundry, air-conditioning, outdoor shower and double secure carport;
- Partially furnished with custom creations designed by Object X;
- 10 solar panels;
- Natural pool cleaning system;
Located in a peaceful street just minutes from pristine beaches and the delicious cafes, bars, shops and restaurants of Miami, Burleigh and vibrant Nobby's Beach, it ensures you'll have the perfect lifestyle to complement the sculptural excellence that is Ruin X. All you need to bring is your designer wardrobe and desire to live in the most unique property the Gold Coast has seen. Arrange your viewing today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold at auction. QLD legislation prohibits an agent offering a price guide to buyers for properties being sold by auction (as this can influence (intentionally or not) the eventual sale price of the property and be misleading to consumers if the final price is significantly higher or lower). A misleading price guide may breach rules about bait advertising. The maximum penalty for giving false or misleading information is $10 million for a corporation and $500,000 for an individual. For these reasons, Kollosche do not publish any price guides for potential bidders. However, if approved by the seller the agent may provide potential bidders with a list of comparable sales. To help you with your market research and recent sales in the area, please see the below sales and the comparative market analysis (CMA).
Disclaimer: Due to REIQ legislation a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.
Enquire about this property
31 Beaconsfield Drive Burleigh Waters