3152 Riverleigh Drive
Hope Island 4212
SOLD BY WILLIAM SARTI
Mon 8 Jan
Please contact agent for further details
Versatile Opportunity in Hope Island Resort
A life of security and serenity beckons from within the gated 'Hope Island Resort' community, where this single-level house anchors an oversized block.
The new owner of the 1,232m2* property will benefit from FIRB approval, round-the-clock security and access to exclusive amenities, including pools, tennis courts and playgrounds.
Four large bedrooms cater for a family, with the addition of a study perfect for those who work from home. Rich timber floors and a wood heater lend warmth to the sprawling sunken lounge, while an open kitchen and dining zone are the heart of the home.
A covered alfresco area is the perfect setting for summer barbecues, while an expansive, fully-fenced rear lawn shaded by trees will delight children and pets. Upgrade down the track by adding a swimming pool.
A triple garage can accommodate multiple cars, while an additional gated parking bay to the side of the house can house a trailer or jet ski.
For those looking to infuse their own personal style, oversized rooms, lofty ceilings and on-trend columns provide a solid foundation for a cosmetic renovation. Alternatively, it offers savvy investors a high-value rental income opportunity in a prestigious location near to boating, golfing, shopping, dining and regarded private schools.
- Single-level house on an oversized 1,232m2* block
- Located in Hope Island Resort, a gated estate with 24-hour roaming security
- Peaceful northern Gold Coast pocket near to leading schools, golf courses, marinas and conveniences
- Estate has FIRB approval and offers resort-style amenities, including two pools, tennis courts, playgrounds and parkland
- Solid construction with high ceilings, on-trend columns, and scope to infuse your own style
- High-value investment opportunity in a sought-after location
- Covered alfresco area for outdoor entertaining
- Living room plus open kitchen and dining area have access to alfresco area
- Kitchen has oven, induction cooktop, rangehood, dishwasher, double sink, utility station, bench seating and stone benchtops
- Sunken living area has timber floors and wood heater
- Master bedroom has outdoor access, walk-in robe and ensuite with built-in spa bath, rain shower, dual vanity and private toilet
- Three additional bedrooms, one with outdoor access; study
- Main bathroom features floor-to-ceiling tiles, built-in spa bath, shower, vanity and toilet
- Triple garage with epoxy floor; gated side access for boat or jet ski parking
- Garden shed
- Oricom intercom; ducted and split system air conditioning throughout, including in garage
Hope Island Resort residents enjoy a safe and leisurely lifestyle with proximity to the best northern Gold Coast amenities. Sanctuary Cove and Hope Island Marina, offering world-class boating, boutique shopping and waterfront dining options, are within 5km. Golfing enthusiasts will relish proximity to three championship golf courses. For families, the address sits in the catchment for Coomera State School and Helensvale State High School, and within a short drive of leading private schools such as Saint Stephen's College, Coomera Anglican College and Assisi Catholic College. The M1 is nearby, providing an easy commute north to Brisbane or south to the heart of the Gold Coast.
Explore the full potential of this well-maintained property within Hope Island Resort – contact William Sarti 0416 808 454.
- Council Rates - $4601.10 per year
- Water Rates - $340 per year