32 Bollard Circuit
Clear Island Waters 4226
Sold by Sam Guo and Julia Kuo Prior to Auction
Tue 27 Sep
Please contact agent for further details
North-Facing Lakefront Living in Secluded Estate.
Set on a large block in secluded 'The Moorings' estate, this well-maintained family home presents the opportunity for an enviable waterfront lifestyle in a central locale.
The 913m2 holding features 16.5m of frontage to Clear Island Lake, and its north-facing aspect presents panoramic views across wide water to the Gold Coast hinterland.
Add your own personal flair to the property with a modern renovation, or simply move in and enjoy the home as is. The two-storey residence has a practical floor plan, thoughtfully designed with family living in mind.
Watch the kids play in the pool as you prepare meals and relax in the open-plan kitchen, dining and lounge area, before coming together for a movie night in the separate family room. Four bedrooms provide sanctuary for sleep, including a master suite with a private waterfront balcony.
Make the most of the warmer months by entertaining friends and family in the poolside alfresco area, which is an idyllic spot from which to savour the tranquil water vista. Those feeling active can grab a stand-up paddleboard and spend the day exploring the lake.
- Large 913m2 holding with a well-maintained family home in central 'The Moorings' estate
- North-facing aspect presents views across wide water to the Gold Coast hinterland
- Frontage to Clear Island Lake spanning 16.5m
- Opportunity to settle straight in or elevate with a modern renovation
- Open-plan kitchen, dining and lounge area with pool and water views, plus outdoor access
- Separate family room has split-cycle air conditioning and outdoor access
- Modern kitchen has Miele dishwasher and oven, four-burner gas cooktop, double sink, bench seating and servery to outdoors
- Master bedroom has private waterfront balcony, walk-in robe and en suite with free-standing bath
- Three additional bedrooms have built-in robes; two have water views
- Ground-floor office has built-in robes
- Two additional bathrooms with floor-to-ceiling tiles; one has a separate toilet
- Laundry has access to external drying area
- Double garage; secure pedestrian access with intercom
- Landscaped gardens and lush flat lawns; fully fenced with gated side access
- Abundance of storage throughout
The estate's central, family-friendly location is close to beaches, schools and conveniences. Reach the Q Super Centre in only 5 minutes to do the weekly grocery shop, or take a 7-minute drive to explore the larger retail centre of Pacific Fair. A choice of golf clubs are on the doorstep, and Mermaid Beach can be reached in a 9-minute drive. The address lies in the catchment for Robina State School and Merrimac State High School, and Somerset College is only a 10-minute drive.
Seize your slice of waterfront family living – contact Sam Guo 0423 064 310 and Julia Kuo 0402 668 885.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Disclaimer: It should be noted that this property is being sold by auction, therefore due to government legislation a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.