32 Charles Kurz Drive
Sold by Brad Coyne
Mon 23 Oct
Please contact agent for further details
Method of Sale: Sold Prior to Auction
Marketing Campaign: Print and Digital Campaign
OFI Attendees: 20
Open Home: 1
Days on Market: 4
Online Views: 4,336
Offers: Four formal offers
For strategic advice on your next sales campaign, call Brad Coyne on 0420 588 866.
At the centre of a quintessential hinterland lifestyle property sits this single-level family entertainer, immaculately maintained since construction nine years ago.
Accompanying it on the flat, fully usable 1.23-acre block, is a self-contained guesthouse, opening up the opportunity for multi-generational living or investment income-earning potential.
At the heart of the primary residence is an open-plan chef's kitchen with a statement 4m* island, casual and formal dining zones and a spacious living area with cosy fireplace. Bifold doors dissolve any barrier to the home's hero feature - a fully-screened entertaining space.
Fully-equipped with a Smeg outdoor kitchen, fans, heaters and built-in speakers, it is the perfect setting in which to host memorable gatherings with loved ones in comfort year-round. From here, venture out to a north-facing swimming pool for a dip and day-long sun.
The master suite has dual walk-in robes and a lavish ensuite, and occupies its own peaceful wing alongside an office. In a separate wing is a media room and three secluded guest bedrooms, which can be closed off to the rest of the house for added privacy.
Spread across the property's tiered, manicured gardens of mature trees and flowering plants are a host of other amenities, including a gazebo, fire pit area and sizeable workshop. An additional double garage, four-bay shed and covered caravan bay provide more than enough space for cars, toys and tools.
- Immaculate, single-level family home ideal for entertaining
- 5,000m2* lifestyle property featuring flat, fully usable land
- Quiet hinterland street in proximity to key city conveniences
- Self-contained, detached one-bedroom guesthouse with open living, dining and kitchen area, bathroom and laundry; split-cycle air conditioning in living and bedroom
- 7m* fibreglass saltwater pool with water feature
- Large, fully-fenced front lawn; tiered landscaped rear gardens with flowers, mature trees and flat strips of lawn
- Gazebo with pizza oven; fire pit area
- Fully-screened entertaining area with outdoor kitchen, including Smeg built-in BBQ, wok, rangehood, sink; two Heatwave Pro heaters; ceiling fans
- Kitchen has Fisher & Paykel appliances, including two ovens, microwave, coffee machine, five-burner induction cooktop and rangehood; double Abey sink; 4m* island with storage and seating; butler's pantry with integrated dishwasher and storage
- Terrazzo benchtops in kitchen, butler's pantry and outdoor kitchen
- Living area has Escea gas fireplace and bifold doors to entertaining area
- Separate casual and formal dining areas
- Master suite features dual walk-in robes, ensuite with free-standing bath, shower with rain and hand-held shower heads, dual vanities and private toilet
- Three guest bedrooms in separate private wing; all with built-in robes, one with ensuite
- Media room; separate office
- Main bathroom has built-in bath, shower and vanity plus separate toilet and sink; additional powder room
- Floor-to-ceiling tiles in all ensuites, bathrooms and powder rooms
- Large laundry with storage and access to external drying court
- Double garage with epoxy flooring, built-in storage and access to rear
- Four-bay shed offers further parking or storage space; additional covered parking for caravan
- Workshop with built-in bench and storage
- Hills security system; CCTV security with 11 cameras; Dorani video intercom system
- Built-in Clipsal speakers throughout interior and entertaining area
- Daikin ducted air conditioning with seven zones
- Solar power system with 24 panels
- Three 20,000L water tanks plus town water; septic tank
- Automatic irrigation throughout gardens
Worongary is a peaceful yet central hinterland suburb favoured for its proximity to key city conveniences. Worongary Town Centre offers a convenient shopping option 5.2km away, while the larger retail precinct of Robina Town Centre is within 8km. Also within 8km are a host of other amenities, including Cbus Super Stadium, Robina Hospital and Robina Railway Station. Tallai Golf Club is within 3km, and the nearest beach is 15km. The family-friendly address lies in the catchment for Mudgeeraba State School and Robina State High School, and is in proximity to leading private schools such as Somerset College. The location provides easy access to the
Secure this immaculate lifestyle property suited to entertaining, recreation and multi-generational living – contact Brad Coyne on 0420 588 866.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- Council Rates - $2909.18 per year