32 Karina Crescent
Broadbeach Waters 4218
Sold by John & Nicole Mayer
Wed 12 Aug
Please contact agent for further details
Set in the beautiful community of Florida Gardens in Broadbeach Waters, this post modern, newly renovated home is split level with spacious indoor-outdoor living.
As you walk through the gate you enter an oasis of mature trees, generous shade and natural materials, a feeling that is difficult to find in such a centrally located home. This experience of being amongst nature is extended by the generous block's of the neighbouring waterfront properties located on either side of the home, giving complete privacy to the owner.
Blackbutt hardwood floors give quality and character to this beautiful home. Each room on the lower level has double sliders or bi folds which give access to the exterior of the house, this also allows for natural cross breezes in summer, passively cooling the home.
A majestic outdoor room extends from the Master Bedroom, perfect for watching the kids while they play in the pool or entertaining in complete privacy. This battened indoor/outdoor space is hugged by a bamboo garden, creating a holiday feeling in your own home.
The Blackbutt stairs lead you to the upper level of the home, where hardwood flooring is continued throughout. The modern kitchen, with custom black timber veneer joinery and stone benchtops has a large freestanding oven with induction top and rangehood allowing you to enjoy the high rise views of Surfers Paradise and Broadbeach whilst cooking. It also includes ample bench and cupboard space and a ceramic butlers sink.
The dining and living area contain custom oak veneer joinery which includes a breakfast bench and multiple storage drawers. This room opens onto a generous indoor/outdoor deck with natural timber and custom lounges for relaxing and entertaining. The current owners refer to it as their 'treehouse' and comment on how private and connected to nature they feel when spending time out there.
The ground floor combines three generous sized bedrooms, including a master bedroom with brand new modern ensuite bathroom and walk in robe. Another bathroom can also be found on the ground floor as well as a built-in study nook with custom joinery
This beautiful home also boasts a large double garage, perfect for the hobbyist and two more undercover car park spaces with room for another in the driveway.
Last but not least this centrally located property offers a work from home opportunity with a 3m x 4m studio located in the front garden, perfect for sleepovers or a detached business. The possibilities are endless.
- Spacious 615 sqm parcel of land
- Located on the exclusive Florida Gardens Island
- Skyline views
- 3 generous bedrooms plus studio (Master with ensuite & walk in robe)
- Inbuilt wardrobes, linen cupboard and shoe cupboard
- Blackbutt hardwood floors throughout
- Ceilings fans in bedrooms, living room and outdoor deck
- Light and bright living space with bi folds or double doors in every room
- Modern kitchen with induction stove and butlers sink
- Custom joinery
- Separate laundry with plenty of storage
- Two large covered outdoor alfresco areas
- A third outdoor deck in front garden
- Sparkling in-ground pool
- Crimsafe screens for privacy, security and cooling breezes
- Architectural Post Modern finishes
- Fully fenced with pedestrian and electric vehicle gate
- Low maintenance landscaped gardens and large grassed area, perfect for the kids or pets
- Double Garage and parking for 3 additional cars
- Conveniently located close to local shops, the heart of Broadbeach full of popular cafes, restaurants and bars, Pacific Fair Shopping Centre, The Star Casino, Gold Coast Convention Centre, Primary and Secondary Schools, the Light Rail and our famous beaches.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Close to Schools
- Council Rates - $2592.70 per year
- Water Rates - $461.55 per quarter