32 Naples Avenue
Isle Of Capri 4217
Auction On Site, Saturday 2 December at 1:00pm
Contemporary Waterfront Oasis Promising Luxe Tranquillity.
It's rare to find a residence which so effortlessly harmonises tranquillity, luxury, and intelligent functionality. Rising up from within a private tropical paradise and spanning two levels, this Bayden Goddard designed showstopper epitomises contemporary waterfront living. Occupying a 913m2 Main River block in the peaceful Adam's Basin precinct, it's a showcase of modern sophistication with a Bahama's twist. Gleaming ironbark timber floors evoke warmth and charm, while the sprawling living and dining zone steals the spotlight with its dramatic 5.4m ceiling, custom lighting and double-height glass windows and doors that frame lush garden and water views. A gourmet kitchen with a 4m marble island bench adjoins this central social space, with two additional living areas offering supreme comfort and charm.
Upstairs, the secluded master suite takes centre stage, enhanced by a large-scale picture window framing wide water views. An elegant ensuite with dual stone vanity, dual showers, and a walk-in robe accompanies it, with the four remaining bedrooms downstairs. Each features built-in robes, two include a modern ensuite, leaving a main bathroom and a powder room to cater to the rest of the home.
Outdoors, idyllic beauty awaits at every turn via a blend of established tropical and formal landscaping. Host guests in the alfresco entertaining terrace with outdoor kitchen, overlooking the calm waterways, with extensive decking connecting with the 12m pool and spa that sparkle in the sunshine. A pontoon and a 28.9m sandy beach also promise fun in the sun, with the front of the home cocooned within a fragrant garden canopy.
- Contemporary waterfront haven harmonising tranquillity, luxury and intelligent functionality on a 913m2 Main River block
- Rising two-light-filled levels within the peaceful, private and prestigious Adam's Basin
- Crafted without compromise and designed by acclaimed Bayden Goddard, showcasing modern sophistication with a Bahama's twist
- Gourmet kitchen features 4m (approx.) marble island bench, walk-in-pantry, stainless-steel appliances
- Sprawling, sun-soaked living and dining zone with double-height glass, dramatic 5.4m ceiling and custom lighting
- Pavilion-style lounge room opens two sides to lush greenery plus separate retreat area
- Secluded master suite crowns the upper-level, featuring a picture window with wide water views, elegant ensuite with dual stone vanity, dual showers and walk-in robe
- Four remaining bedrooms with built-in robes, two with modern ensuites
- Main bathroom plus a powder room
- Alfresco entertaining terrace, overlooks manicured gardens, waterways, 12m pool and spa
- Pontoon plus a 28.9m sandy beach
- Triple garage
- Gatehouse entry, with arboured walkway through tropical gardens
Positioned in an exclusive enclave, enjoy the serenity and seclusion of this Adam's Basin setting, without compromising on the prestige of a Main River position. Popular Capri on Via Roma beckons in 600m, with this designer shopping and dining destination also home to Harris Farm Markets – the Gold Coast's flagship store. World-famous beaches and non-stop entertainment await in nearby Surfers Paradise or Broadbeach plus elite schools, TSS and St. Hilda's are within a 6.5km radius.
Don't miss your chance to secure a rare and remarkable residence of distinction. Contact Sam Guo on 0423 064 310, Julia Kuo on 0402 668 885 or Rob Lamb on 0405 608 601 today.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Enquire about this property
32 Naples Avenue Isle Of Capri
- Council Rates - $9554.46 per year
- Water Rates - $5493.4 per year