32 Uplands Drive
Sold by Ryan Ward and Darryl Bright
Thu 8 Jun
Please contact agent for further details
Method of Sale: Sold prior to Auction
Marketing Campaign: Print & Digital Campaign
OFI Attendees and Private Inspections: 110
Number of Written Offers: 3
Days on Market: 25
Centrally Located Hidden Gem With Sweeping Views
Superior in its design and build, this stately residence captures unrivalled city views from an elevated position in a central and serene precinct of Parkwood.
Crowning a generous 9,318m2* parcel, the large family home offers inspiring interiors covering three spacious levels, each with vantage points from which to capture the mesmerising vistas.
Four deluxe bedroom suites spread across two floors allow plenty of privacy for large families, while a sophisticated self-contained guest wing, features a bedroom, bathroom, living space and kitchen. Private external access opens the potential for dual living or a home business.
Deliver restaurant-quality meals from the chef's kitchen showcasing a butler's pantry, high-end appliances and a bespoke-built island bench topped with a thick slab of quartz stone. Retreat to one of four living areas to enjoy some downtime or open a bottle of wine from the cellar before heading to the home cinema for family movie night.
Entertain effortlessly in the glamorous pool-side pavilion serviced by resort-style facilities, such as a teppanyaki grill, and overlooking an infinity-edge pool positioned to capture the unfolding landscape.
Manicured tropical gardens and swathes of flat lawn combine to accentuate the sense of serenity and privacy surrounding this grand home, which is ideally located in proximity to key amenities.
- Acreage estate and tri-level family home offering panoramic city and hinterland views
- Substantial northeast-facing 9,318m2 parcel
- Three-storey residence of quality build and featuring high-end fixtures and finishes
- 11 x 4m self-cleaning, saltwater infinity pool, tile and timber decking surrounds
- Entertaining pavilion featuring built-in bench seating; Bose integrated speakers; bathroom with shower and toilet; kitchen with polished concrete island bench, integrated teppanyaki grill, Abey sink, Dish draw dishwasher & two Delonghi wine fridges
- Additional extensive covered patio space
- Kitchen features bespoke 4.5m island beach with quartz stone top, breakfast bar, Smeg appliances including combi-steam oven, coffee machine, 900mm five-burner gas stove and oven, rangehood; Delonghi integrated dishwasher; integrated Electrolux fridge/freezer; Abey double sink and extendable Armando Vicario tap; Zip HydroTap; butler's pantry
- Guest wing on bottom level has bedroom with built-in robe; kitchen with stone bench tops, built-in stone table; Dish draw dishwasher; living area; fully-tiled bathroom and toilet.
- Additional home cinema, 336-bottle wine cellar and office on bottom level; private entrance and driveway make it suitable for home business
- Multiple living spaces across middle level, including open living, dining and kitchen with floor-to-ceiling glazing capturing skyline and hinterland views and sliders to L-shaped balcony; informal lounge with feature stone EcoSmart ethanol fireplace, sliders to alfresco areas; separate sitting area, powder room
- Master retreat on top level has sitting area; large walk-in wardrobe; fully-tiled ensuite with freestanding bath, dual vanity, walk-through shower with double Gareth Ashton rainwater and handheld shower heads, toilet; skyline views
- Three bedrooms on middle level, two with ensuites and built-in robes
- Powder room on level one with separate toilet and vanity
- Laundry with Robinhood ironing centre, access to outside drying
- Three-car garage, with additional off-street parking
- Grand entry with boardwalk, water feature, portico and glass pivot door
- Open tread timber staircase to top level
- Timber and polished concrete flooring; carpets in bedrooms
- Louvered windows, Plantation shutters, sheers and blackout curtains
- Integrated speakers in living areas, master suite, patios and entertaining pavilion
- Tropical manicured gardens with irrigation; large flat-grass areas at front and rear of home
- Garden shed; rainwater tank
- Security gate; Fermvision intercom; Paradox security and Hikvision security cameras
- Solar system; ducted air-conditioning and fans throughout
Uplands Drive is an exclusive street in Parkwood lined with superior homes on elevated acreage that take in panoramic views. It is conveniently located 7km from the Broadwater, 10km from sand and surf at Main Beach and 12km from the entertainment hub of Surfers Paradise. Griffith University and the Gold Coast University Hospital are within 5km. Private school A.B. Paterson College is 3.6km, while The Southport School and St Hilda's are within a 10km radius. Residents have easy access across the Gold Coast via the light rail with a station located within 2km, while Brisbane and the Gold Coast Airport can be easily reached thanks to convenient access to the M1.
Inspect this grand family home and true hidden gem in a central location – contact Ryan Ward on 0405 309 359 and Darryl Bright on 0410 808 063.
Disclaimer: Due to QLD legislation which prohibits a seller or agent from providing a price guide for auction properties, a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Bush Retreat
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Council Rates - $4762 per year