Level 32, 3202/1 Como Crescent
Sold by Brad Coyne & Tony Velissariou
Tue 28 Jun
Please contact agent for further details
Level 32, 3202/1 Como Crescent, Southport sold on 28th June 2022. We received 62 enquiries and had a total of 12 groups through the property. This immaculate sub-Penthouse sold to a local couple.
Broadwater Parklands Sub-Penthouse with Exquisite, Uninterrupted Vistas.
Soaring high above the stunning Broadwater Parklands, discover superb sub-penthouse living with this 363m2 sky home. Nestled on 32nd level of the tightly held, "Shores" complex and encased in exquisite and uninterrupted views, everywhere you look boasts a breath-taking vista. Watch the whales at play in the Pacific Ocean, witness luxury liners cruise into the marina, see the city skyline illuminated at night and savour lush hinterland vistas. Expansive full-height glass throughout ensures you'll never miss a thing, either, while also bathing the apartment in beautiful sunshine. You will also have a front row seat to spectacular sunrises and sunsets, with three balconies, including a spacious and fully-enclosed terrace that feels like a natural extension of the open plan living and dining zone. Relax out here and watch the world meander by below you or use this as an ideal option when hosting guests.
Along with a granite kitchen with Miele appliances, this one owner, immaculate sub-penthouse offers three bedrooms. Wake to endless water views in the supersized master suite that opens onto an ocean-view balcony, and also equipped with dual walk-in robes and a luxe spa ensuite. The remaining two bedrooms are serviced by an elegant bathroom and powder room. Grab your nightcap and step onto the balcony adjoining bedroom two for "Manhattan" views – watching the iconic city lights come to life as night falls.
- Sub-penthouse encased in exquisite and uninterrupted Broadwater, ocean, marina, skyline and hinterland vistas;
- 32nd floor of the tightly held, "Shores" complex with glorious north, east and west vistas;
- One owner and impeccably presented, with 2.7m high ceilings and timeless, light-filled interiors;
- Designer kitchen with granite benches, Miele appliances (including gas cooking) and ample storage;
- Expansive living and dining area opening onto the terrace plus a 2nd living zone with built-in cabinetry;
- Supersized master suite with dual walk-in robes, luxe spa ensuite and access to an ocean-view balcony;
- Bedrooms two and three with built-in robes – one with a balcony that boasts sweeping river, hinterland and city vistas;
- Enclosed terrace, wrapped in full-height glass to frame coastal and parkland panoramas that can never be built out;
- Elegant bathroom with full-height tiling, powder room and laundry;
- Two car spaces with storage in basement;
- Indoor and outdoor pools, fully equipped gym, spa, sauna, games room, meeting room and BBQ areas.
Supremely central, everything you need is on your doorstep at "Shores". Supermarkets, medical amenities, speciality stores and eateries are all here, plus Australia Fair is only a 900m walk. Start your day with a walk through the world-class and cultural Broadwater Parklands or head here for weekend picnics and fun. The Great Lawn hosts some of the city's most popular events too, giving you easy access. Need to travel further afield without a car? A light rail station awaits at your doorstep to whisk you down to Broadbeach or into Surfers Paradise.
Marvel at these magnificent views and enjoy a luxury, lock and leave lifestyle in Southport.
For more information, contact Brad Coyne on 0420 588 866 or
Tony V 0418 202 858 today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Enquire about this property
3202/1 Como Crescent Southport
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Council Rates - $1742.52 per year
- Strata Rates - $9368.85 per year