327 Monaco Street
Broadbeach Waters 4218
Sold by Josh Longhitano, Nick Lapenna, Ryan Ward & Michael Kollosche
Sat 11 Jul
Please contact agent for further details
Exceptional craftsmanship combines with striking architectural design to deliver an unforgettable Main River masterpiece. Boasting a supreme sense of seclusion, established and landscaped gardens ensconce this 1,609m2 block to give it a lush tropical ambience as well as the ultimate sense of peace and privacy. A 853m2* residence is nestled within this tranquil canopy of greenery and boasts all the trimmings you'd expect from an opulent abode. Relish the designer kitchen, multiple indoor and outdoor living and entertaining areas and a choice of seven sophisticated bedrooms. In particular, the master suite will ensure you're the envy of everyone with dual dressing rooms and luxurious ensuites accompanying a timber deck which is the perfect place to sit and soak up your spectacular surrounds.
- Architecturally designed 7 bedroom, 7.5 bathroom 853m2* masterpiece in a sought-after street;
- Nestled on a lush and secluded 1,609m2 block with a wide 14.7m waterfrontage;
- Designer kitchen with stone island bench, walk-in pantry, Smeg ovens, skylight, insinkerator and Zip tap;
- Light-filled living and dining zone with wood-burning fireplace, custom-built cabinetry and electronic blinds;
- Indulgent, luxurious master suite with fireplace, flanked by a timber deck shrouded in leafy privacy and boasting enviable Main River and pool vistas;
- Master suite also with deluxe his and hers walk-in robes and two ensuites with high-end fittings and fixtures;
- Rumpus room and three additional bedrooms upstairs, including two with elegant ensuites;
- Three remaining bedrooms are on the lower level, all with built-in robes and stylish ensuites;
- An executive office with library, plus separate office or boardroom with separate entrance, cellar, powder room, large laundry, storeroom and a separate kids TV room downstairs;
- Outdoor dining pavilion with built-in BBQ plus travertine tiled terrace and a perpetually sunny pool;
- Tranquil water features plus well established and meticulously manicured gardens which enhance the peace and privacy on offer;
- Oversized double garage and separate double carport, two street entries and room for three cars, off-street;
- Alarm, video intercom, two ducted air-conditioning units and a shared jetty berthed on a wide waterfrontage;
- Freshly repainted and recarpeted plus all floors polished throughout.
Perfectly positioned in one of the Gold Coast's most prestigious enclaves, this home is close to Albert Park and minutes from Pacific Fair, Star Casino and golden beaches. You're also less than 10 minutes from exclusive schools TSS and St. Hilda's as well as an array of cafes and restaurants in nearby Isle of Capri and Chevron Island. Arrange your private inspection of this sought-after Main River estate today.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Alarm System
- Council Rates - $5179 per year