3302/272 Hedges Avenue
Mermaid Beach 4218
Sold by Michael Kollosche, Jay Helprin & Danny Stanley
Fri 27 May
Please contact agent for further details
Featuring 318 square metres of generous open plan living, this stunning three-bedroom sub-penthouse encompasses the entire South-facing side of the 33rd floor at 272 Hedges Avenue. Generous balconies and full height windows frame stunning panoramic views South towards the golden sands of Burleigh Heads and Coolangatta, and east to the Pacific Ocean.
Refined comfort is the hallmark of this elegant residence. Each bedroom features its own private ensuite, the master bedroom complete with large walk-in robe and freestanding bath. The integrated gourmet kitchen features striking marble benchtops, custom-made cabinetry, and premium appliances.
Premium resident amenities include a dedicated concierge service, executive lounge, swimming pool, spa, gym, sauna and steam room, and treatment rooms.
- Prime beachfront location on Hedges Avenue, only moments from vibrant retail and dining precincts of Broadbeach
- Generous open plan living and dining areas
- Large outdoor entertaining areas with stunning ocean views
- Large media/multipurpose room
- Fully ducted air-conditioning
- Walk-in wardrobe and ensuite to master bedroom, featuring a bespoke marble vanity, freestanding bath, and travertine flooring
- Fully integrated kitchen and butler's pantry, complete with Calacatta Oro marble bench tops and premium Miele appliances including integrated fridge, dishwasher, speed oven, electric oven, induction cooktop and ZIP Tap
- 2.7m high ceilings and floor to ceiling glazed windows to capture the natural light
- Travertine flooring throughout the living areas, premium carpet in bedrooms and media room
- 2 car parks and dedicated storage
From 272 Hedges Avenue's unique vantage point, all of life's amenities are close by:
- Immediately adjacent to Kurrawa Pratten Park and the Mermaid Beach coastline
- Oracle food and retail precinct
- Pacific Fair
- Retail and dining precincts of Broadbeach
- Light Rail
- The Star Gold Coast Hotel and Casino
Disclaimer: Images are indicative only. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Alarm System