34/11 Peak Avenue
Main Beach 4217
Sold By Duncan Longmore & Ryan Ward
Tue 13 Jul
Please contact agent for further details
Superbly Renovated Apartment and a Main Beach Lifestyle to Love. Soaring above prestigious Main Beach with north-to-water sea blue views and sparkling city vistas, this superbly renovated Marquis On Main apartment invites you to enjoy elegant interiors, enviable amenities, and a first-class location. Perched on the 18th floor, bask in 270-degrees of skyline that stretches to the verdant hinterland and back to pristine beaches, while an open floor plan shines with sunlight. Spanning 246m2, entertaining and relaxation is effortless, with a modern kitchen, dining area and living zone spacious enough for two distinct seating areas plus floor to ceiling windows frame the twinkling cityscape, giving you your own personal light show every night.
Appointed with three bedrooms, all with built-in robes, this includes an elegant master retreat with a walk-in robe, deluxe ensuite and private balcony. Outside, the generous front terrace is the picture-perfect place to relax to the rhythms of the ocean and sun or make the most of the resort-style amenities of this residential only building. With a sparkling heated lap pool, well-equipped gym, sauna, spa, therapeutic steam room, tennis court, BBQ entertaining pavilion, and residential lounge for mixing and meeting, you'll not long for anything else.
- Elegant apartment with stunning water, city, and hinterland views in the heart of Main Beach;
- Meticulously renovated and spanning 246m2, nestled on the 18th floor with a north-to-water outlook;
- Floor to ceiling windows bring the outside in and allow captivating views throughout the residence;
- Open, easy living floorplan bursting with natural light highlights the integrated kitchen, dining area and immense living space – large enough for two seating areas;
- Elegant master retreat with glittering city outlook and private balcony boasts a spa-like bath and walk-in wardrobe;
- Two more bedrooms (easily converted to a study or home office) with built-in robes share a lovely bathroom plus there is also a powder room;
- Glass front terrace directly off the open living space is roomy and protected from the elements;
- First-class resort-style amenities include lap pool, gym, spa, sauna, resident's lounge, tennis court and BBQ entertainment pavilion;
- Ducted air conditioning and ceiling fans ensure year-round comfort;
- Two car spaces and a storage cage.
Perfectly located between Tedder Avenue and Main Beach Parade, you're spoilt for choice with cafe's, shops and dining at your fingertips. Walk to almost everything in this lively neighbourhood, including Pelican Beach, Jack Gordon Park, and the farmer's markets. Public transport is convenient too, with a bus stop only 200 metres away. Invest in a lifestyle to love – arrange an inspection today.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.