34 Grandview Terrace
- 5.86 acres
Elevated Hinterland Estate with Coastal Views
Elevated among the lush canopy of a coveted hinterland cul-de-sac is this expansive acreage estate crowned by an existing double-storey house.
The 2.37ha* property faces north-east for unobstructed views that stretch over verdant valleys to the ocean and cityscape, and will forever remain untouched by future development.
Soaring vaulted ceilings enhance the sense of space across a practical three-bedroom floor plan. The well-considered layout offers a balance between private and free-flowing spaces, which a new owner could customise according to their own personal style.
Extensive glazing allows for a breathtaking dual perspective of both the serene hinterland and glittering city skyline to be savoured throughout the home. Sliding doors have been employed across its multiple living zones to effortlessly blur the lines between inside and out.
Two covered outdoor entertaining areas serve as tranquil settings in which you can relax or host guests to the sound of songbirds. After a friendly match of tennis on your private court, the lagoon-style swimming pool invites you to cool off with a refreshing dip.
The property features an abundance of secure parking between a double garage, double carport and large gated driveway. Offering the best of both worlds, this tightly-held locale promises absolute serenity within a quick drive of eclectic amenities.
- Elevated 2.37ha* estate on premier hinterland street
- Established two-storey house with potential to personalise
- Northeast-facing with expansive panoramas spanning hinterland, ocean and city skyline
- Lagoon-style pool plus private tennis court
- Decked outdoor living area plus poolside entertaining area
- Soaring vaulted ceilings, extensive glazing and plantation shutters feature throughout
- City and hinterland views captured across kitchen, living and dining areas, plus master bedroom
- Dining room, family room, and main living area all have outdoor access
- Family room features wood fireplace and sandstone bar
- Kitchen has oven, combi microwave, electric cooktop, double Blanco sink, utility station and walk-in pantry
- Master bedroom has double-door access, walk-in robe and ensuite with dual vanity, built-in spa bath, shower and private toilet
- Exceptionally spacious second and third bedrooms, both with walk-in wardrobes, ensuite with built-in baths, views and outside access
- Floor-to-ceiling tiles in every ensuite; additional powder room with toilet and sink
- Large laundry with extensive storage and access to external drying court
- Secure double garage with large storage space plus double carport; large gated driveway offers additional on-site parking
- Combination of ducted and split-cycle air conditioning throughout
- Site is connected to town mains supply, with option to run from four large water tanks on site.
- Landscaped gardens
Located in a quiet hinterland cul-de-sac, this property offers a peaceful lifestyle without compromising on access to the conveniences of city living. Tallai Country Golf Club lies only 4.4km away, while the patrolled sand and surf of Broadbeach is within 16km. Shop with convenience 5.3km away at Mudgeeraba Village, or travel 6.9km to browse the larger retail and dining precinct of Robina Town Centre.
The address offers proximity to Somerset College and All Saints Anglican School, and sits in the catchment for Mudgeeraba State School and Robina State High School. The nearby M1 opens up easy access north to Brisbane or south to the Gold Coast Airport.
Embrace the perfect blend of hinterland tranquility and proximity to city conveniences - contact Brad Coyne on 0420 588 866.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise
Enquire about this property
34 Grandview Terrace Tallai
- Tennis Court
- City Views