3405/1 Oracle Boulevard
Sold by Rob Lamb
Let's begin by saying Apartment 3405 is like no other in Oracle; the current owners have lived all around the world and have managed to skilfully craft a living space in Oracle that reflects all the aspects they have enjoyed most. Every detail of this beautiful high-rise living experience has been carefully considered, creating a customised residence that feels more urban luxe than beachfront chic. Quality is exemplified throughout the 258sqm with the use of flawless marble finishes and engineered timber flooring perfectly paired with signature floor to ceiling glass ensuring those visual panoramas of the ocean, city skyline and Gold Coast hinterland can be appreciated in every room.
Along with a gourmet kitchen with an extended American Oak breakfast bar, honed Calacatta marble backsplash and Miele appliances, this unique 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment has also been fitted with a one-of-a-kind luxury wine cellar and tasting area. This glass-clad temperature-controlled extravagance is equipped with an acclaimed Vintage View storage system allowing 1,100 bottle capacity, purpose-built American Oak cabinetry and two Vintec Wine fridges to chill your whites. Once you've poured a drop of your favourite vintage, relax in the ambience of the adjacent sitting area complete with fireplace where you could easily feel as if you were in Tahoe, Melbourne or downtown Manhattan.
Another area of highlight is the master bedroom which is a sanctuary of comfort and mood. Separate from the main living areas of the apartment for maximum privacy, the room features deep colours and textures creating warmth and appeal. This king sized bedroom with its bespoke walk in robe and double marble ensuite and a sunset balcony overlooking the river and hinterland has it all.
- 258sqm, 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, two car spaces and rare 3m x 2m lock up storage cage;
- Express lift to the 34th level of Oracle, Beachfront Tower 1;
- Flawlessly renovated, with marble finishes and engineered timber floors;
- Framed by floor to ceiling glass to maximise the Pacific Ocean, city skyline, Main River and hinterland views;
- Gourmet kitchen with a bespoke American Oak breakfast bar, honed Calacatta marble backsplash and Miele appliances;
- Open plan living and dining area, fringed with custom-built cabinetry and opens up to a spacious oceanfront terrace;
- Master bedroom suite with high-end walk-in robe and a marble double vanity ensuite;
- Bedrooms two and three have built-in robes, sliding doors and both serviced by a main bathroom;
- Dedicated office (or second living space) with impressive outlook; separate laundry, pantry and a powder room;
- Heated resort pool and lap pool
- Outdoor spa
- Sauna and steam room
- Teppanyaki barbecue and Zen garden
- Private owners lounge with pool table, tv and lounge areas
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Enquire about this property
3405/1 Oracle Boulevard Broadbeach
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Close to Schools
- Council Rates - $1534 per quarter
- Strata Rates - $11290 per year
- Other Outgoings - $1128 per quarter