35 Dominions Road
Tenanted Investment - National Covenant
Mon 11 Sep
Please contact agent for further details
Adam Grbcic and Tony Grbcic from Kollosche Commercial are proud to present to the market, 35 Dominions Road, Ashmore ("The Property"). A unique investment offering which offers a strong tenant covenant with Imagine Education Australia currently occupying the purpose-built education facility.
Located within a highly active commercial / industrial precinct, the property's dual frontage to both Currumburra Road and Dominions Road, provides excellent exposure to passing vehicular traffic. Currumburra Road is a major arterial road,
leading north to the Gold Coast University Hospital, Griffith University and connecting to the Smith Street Motorway, east to the Southport CBD and south towards medium density residential suburbs.
The property is purpose built and offers the current key attributes:
- Land Area: 2,583m2*
- Total Building Area: 1,127.50m2*
- Total Parking: 29 marked spaces
Imagine Education Australia offers a strong covenant and operates from four locations within Queensland and cater for a mix of local and international students.
The investment opportunity offers:
- Established tenant with strong trading history and rental records
- Term: 5-year lease with 2 x 5-year options
- Current Net Income: $390,000* p.a + GST
- Outgoings: 100% recoverable
The property is spread over two levels with multiple access points and offers:
- Lower level: Mechanical Workshop (for automotive education purposes), 2 x large classroom areas, full commercial kitchen and multiple cold rooms, freezers and storage areas and outdoor undercover area
- First Level: Large reception area, 5 open plan training rooms, large staff area with meeting room, student kitchen and common area with amenities.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Close to Schools
- Land Tax - $21566 per year
- Council Rates - $19050 per year
- Water Rates - $7260 per year
- Other Outgoings - $6800 per year