35 Liriope Street
Space, Seclusion and a Modern Family Sanctuary
Fri 28 Jan
Please contact agent for further details
Space, style and serenity are yours to savour with this modern family home just 500m from the beach. Basking in privacy and spread across two light-filled levels, you're spoilt for choice with zones for relaxation or entertainment. Come together in the open plan kitchen, living and dining zone to share family meals and stories of your days, or if you need seclusion, head upstairs to an additional lounge room. Fancy a family movie night? A true cinema experience from the comfort of your own home awaits, with a media room appointed with a large screen, projector and surround sound.
Hear the sounds of the ocean at night from the elegant master suite – one of five bedrooms – and make the most of its amenities, with a generously sized ensuite with stone vanity and walk-in robe. The subtle soundtrack of the sea also follows you outdoors on the private, peaceful alfresco terrace. Overlooking the large, level backyard trimmed with tropical gardens and the 8m x 4m pool with water feature, this will be an oasis all the family will love.
- Light and bright 2-storey home with contemporary façade on a 668m2 block;
- Modern kitchen with walk-in pantry, gas cooking and quartz benches;
- Sunny and open plan living and dining area that flows outdoors plus second living area upstairs;
- Cinema room with big screen, projector, built-in speakers and surround sound;
- Elegant master suite with views of Mt. Warning, generously sized ensuite with stone vanity and walk-in robe;
- Four more bedrooms with built-in robes upstairs, one downstairs;
- Neutral toned bathroom with stone vanity upstairs plus powder room and shower in laundry room downstairs;
- Covered alfresco area with shutters for extra protection and privacy, overlooks pool;
- Large, level backyard, trimmed with tropical gardens, overlooks 8m x 4m pool with water feature;
- Ducted air-conditioning, 3kW solar, bamboo floors;
- Oversized garage – 2 cars plus an abundance of secure storage space for bikes, kayaks etc.
Perfectly positioned in paradise, this is a location where you can leave the car at home – everything is within easy reach on foot or by bike. Follow the pathways to Casuarina Commons and soak up the village-style atmosphere, with this precinct home to delicious eateries, boutique shopping, health retailers and fitness outlets. Coles supermarket and speciality shops are across the street or cycle to Salt Village to sample its selection of cafes, restaurants, boutiques, beauty, health and wellness amenities. Closer to home, locals also love a fix of Asian fusion at Spice Den – just 300m from your front door!
Discover for yourself all the delights that await with this enticing lifestyle – arrange your inspection today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Council Rates - $3036.66 per year
- Water Rates - $166.10 per quarter