39 Rankin Parade
Main Beach 4217
Construction Commenced - Brand New Designer Home in the Heart of Main Beach
Fri 25 Mar
Please contact agent for further details
Modern Main Beach living finds a new benchmark in this striking residence taking shape on a prime site overlooking main river and within a short stroll from cafes and the beach.
The BDA Architects design features cantilevered concrete frames balanced by timeless timber screening and brickwork for a beautifully balanced aesthetic. Construction is due to commence in June 2021 with an estimated completion date of mid-late 2022.
The concept delivers more than 500m2 of luxury living over two levels in a considered layout that wraps main living zones around a private central courtyard and sun deck that's made for long, lazy afternoons by the pool.
A 4m-plus curved island is the star of a minimalist Miele kitchen while open plan dining and living flow onto alfresco areas for a seamless indoor-outdoor existence. A family and guests can spread out across four bedrooms including a deluxe master wing you won't want to leave.
- Brand new residence opposite Main River and The Broadwater
- Refined architectural design offering 512m2 living area
- Concrete construction balanced by brick and timber accents
- Refined finishes include exposed concrete, honed limestone tiles and shiplap timber ceilings
- Central courtyard with private pool and timber sun deck
- Ground floor living room has its own kitchenette and opens to an alfresco area with an outdoor kitchen boasting a built-in Beefeater 6-burner BBQ
- Ground floor family room with built-in TV unit and customer timber cabinetry
- A sleek kitchen boasts a 4.24m curved island with 60mm stone top, integrated twin dish drawers and a Miele oven with 6-burner gas cooktop
- Butler's kitchen features a large sink, integrated dish drawer, Miele microwave, open shelf pantry and 60mm stone benchtop
- Level one living and dining zones features built-in bench seating with storage drawers and a louvre window wall for natural light and fresh airflow
- Level one boasts an expansive entertaining balcony with BBQ
- Private upstairs master wing boasts pool outlook, lounge zone and sliding louvres
- Stone imported from Iceland
- Master ensuite features a freestanding stone bath, curved vanity with twin basins, rain and hand shower, floor to ceiling limestone tiles, and Brodwater tapware
- Master walk-in robe includes custom cabinetry with 'his and her' zones
- A second upstairs bedroom has an ensuite and walk-in robe
- First-floor powder room, study nook and linen storage
- Two ground floor bedrooms each have a walk-in robe
- Ground floor powder room plus bathroom with rain/hand shower plus a large vanity
- Laundry with LG washer and dryer, finger-pull cabinetry and hanging rail
- Double lock-up garage with epoxy flooring, workbench and storage
- Secure off-street carport housing two cars
- Ducted air-conditioning and [smart home automation], [security]
- Fully fenced with perimeter landscaping for total privacy
- Solar panel system
Main Beach is one of the Gold Coast's premier beachside suburbs, home to an enticing blend of luxury real estate, a strong community culture and the famed Tedder Avenue restaurant strip. Walk to Southport Yacht Club, Southport Surf Lifesaving Club and the patrolled waves of Main Beach while nearby Marina Mirage offers shopping, boating and world-class restaurants.
Brand new homes of this calibre are a rare find in Main Beach - turn the key to unlock luxury beachside living at its best.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Enquire about this property
39 Rankin Parade Main Beach
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops