4/142 Marine Parade
Sold by Eoghan Murphy & Michael Kollosche at Auction
Mon 4 Apr
Please contact agent for further details
The Pinnacle of Beachfront Penthouse Perfection. A new benchmark in luxury beachside living beckons with this exquisite 4 bedroom, 4.5 bathroom penthouse. Set out over two superb levels, no expense has been spared in the design and build of this modern masterpiece. Perched across from Miami Beach and boasting uninterrupted Pacific Ocean views, it's fitted with flawless American Oak, Turkish Limestone and Italian Carrara marble finishes throughout.
You'll also relish the chance to entertain in style, with a dedicated rooftop terrace acting as the perfect place to host guests. Along with endless views of the coastline north and south, plus lush hinterland vistas, it features a private pool, bespoke day bed, bathroom and built-in outdoor kitchen. The chef's kitchen is on the first floor and presents with acclaimed Gaggenau and Liebherr appliances, while the light-filled lounge and dining zone spills out onto a second alfresco terrace.
Four spacious and sophisticated bedrooms also await, including the upper-level master suite with custom American Oak finishes, endless ocean views, private sitting room and access to the pool terrace. It also includes a walk-in robe and a deluxe marble ensuite with a freestanding bath and dual showers. The second master suite is fitted with an ensuite and walk-in robe as well, with bedrooms three and four sharing access to an elegant bathroom. You'll also benefit from CBUS home automation, keyless entry, media room, laundry, study nook, cleverly concealed powder room and secure parking for three cars.
- No-expense-spared penthouse in a boutique, beachside building with uninterrupted ocean views;
- Two luxurious levels, with flawless American Oak, Turkish Limestone and Italian Carrara marble finishes and set beneath soaring 3.8m ceilings (TBC);
- Gourmet kitchen with Gaggenau appliances, integrated fridge plus wine fridge and a marble island bench;
- Spacious, sun-infused living and dining area with wall art TV, plus a second living room/media room;
- Upper-level master suite with custom American Oak finishes, endless ocean views, private sitting room and access to a pool terrace;
- Master suite with walk-in robe and a deluxe marble ensuite with a freestanding bath and dual showers;
- Bedroom two is a second master suite, with a private, oceanfront balcony, American Oak walk-through robe and a marble ensuite;
- Bedrooms 3 and 4 with built-in robes, serviced by a shared, elegant bathroom;
- Rooftop entertaining terrace with a private pool, bespoke day bed, bathroom and built-in outdoor kitchen;
- Sweeping views from the rooftop terrace, along the coastline and through to the hinterland;
- A second entertaining terrace adjoins the open plan living and dining zone, accessed by stacker doors;
- Keyless entry, state-of-the-art CBUS home automation, express lift and underfloor heating in bathrooms;
- Three side by side secure car parks, study nook, laundry, powder room and a surplus of storage;
- 8 kW Solar Panels for energy efficiency;
- Walk to popular cafes, restaurants, boutiques and necessary amenities plus 15 minutes to Coolangatta airport.
Perfectly positioned opposite the sand and sea of Miami Beach, you're also only a leisurely stroll to a myriad of popular cafes, restaurants, shops and necessary amenities. And if travel beckons, Coolangatta Airport is less than 15 minutes away. Experience the ease of a luxurious lifestyle and a reward yourself with this unique penthouse – arrange your inspection today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold at auction. QLD legislation prohibits an agent offering a price guide to buyers for properties being sold by auction (as this can influence (intentionally or not) the eventual sale price of the property and be misleading to consumers if the final price is significantly higher or lower). A misleading price guide may breach rules about bait advertising. The maximum penalty for giving false or misleading information is $10 million for a corporation and $500,000 for an individual. For these reasons, Kollosche do not publish any price guides for potential bidders. However, if approved by the seller the agent may provide potential bidders with a list of comparable sales. To help you with your market research and recent sales in the area, please see the below sales and the comparative market analysis (CMA).
Disclaimer: Due to REIQ legislation a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.
- Council Rates - $7194 per year
- Strata Rates - $29837 per year