4 Greer Terrace
Sold Prior to Auction By Michael Kollosche & Jay Helprin
Sun 25 Jul
Please contact agent for further details
Blue chip holding in prestigious TSS precinct .The opportunity rarely arises to secure such a large family estate within the highly sought-after The Southport School (TSS) precinct.
On the market for the first time in over a decade, a visionary new owner could restore this grand residence to its former glory or capitalise on the location to build a dream home, subject to council approval.
The Tudor-style mansion is packed with character features including a soaring cathedral ceiling with solid timber beams, ornate timber balustrades and exposed brick fireplaces.
Established gardens promote peace and privacy around a resort-style pool while entertaining is encouraged in the poolside kitchen and a semi-enclosed alfresco area.
- Sprawling 1626m2 site within the coveted TSS precinct
- Potential to revamp the existing mansion or rebuild (STCA)
- Classic kitchen features a black granite waterfall bench, Miele oven and rangehood, 5-burner gas cooktop, microwave, dishwasher and a generous walk-in pantry
- Spacious formal and casual dining zones
- Large master suite enjoys balcony access, a spa ensuite and two-sided walk-in robe
- Four additional bedrooms have built-in robes, carpet and curtains
- Main bathroom, two ensuites, two powder rooms and a poolside bathroom
- Multiple living rooms on two levels, each featuring an exposed brick fireplace
- Soaring cathedral ceilings with exposed timber beams and expansive glass windows
- Media room features an LED shadowline ceiling
- Top level attic, ideal for a kids rumpus room or storage
- Semi-enclosed outdoor area overlooking the pool and gardens
- Resort-style pool and large lawns areas front and rear
- Two-storey pool house with outdoor kitchen and bathroom
- Four car garage and additional off-street parking
- Fully-fenced perimeter screened by established gardens
- Brick, render and tile construction featuring a pitched roof
- Air-conditioning, alarmed security system and solar power
This family-friendly neighbourhood is a short 400m or 4 minutes walk to The Southport School grounds and 15 minutes' drive to Gold Coast University Hospital. A 10-minute walk away is The Brickworks including Ferry Road Market, famed for its cafe culture, delicatessen, seafood, bakery and fresh seafood. Southport is only 10 minutes from the patrolled waves of Main Beach and offers easy access to public transport and the Pacific Motorway.
Inspect today to appreciate the position, privacy and potential of this one-of-a-kind property.
PLEASE NOTE: Open Homes and Auctions are scheduled to proceed subject to the Queensland Government mandated lock down.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Disclaimer: It should be noted that this property is being sold by auction, therefore due to real estate legislation in QLD and in accordance with REIQ guidelines a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Alarm System