4 San Remo Boulevard
Sold by Sam Guo & Julia Guo
Thu 20 Jan
Please contact agent for further details
Art-Deco Waterfront Icon Just Off Main River on 1,189m2 with 6+ Car Basement! Discover an icon of style and design with this sprawling waterfront residence in the sought-after Riviera Precinct. Art-deco influenced and anchored on a 1,189m2 fan-shaped block, be swept away with its flawless features, including expanses of glass with geometric forms, as well as lashings of marble and linear and curved architectural elements. You'll love the sense of space too, with a multitude of options for formal and informal living and dining, anchored together by a sleek and modern kitchen with acclaimed appliances. Marble stairs deliver you to the top floor, with a sprawling master suite tucked behind double doors, ready to offer rejuvenation. Skyline and water views dominate your outlook, with a walk-in robe and elegant spa ensuite to accompany this sanctuary. Three more ensuite bedrooms grace the first floor, along with the fifth bedroom and bathroom. A sixth bedroom or study awaits downstairs, with a sixth bathroom and powder room.
Along with a grand waterfront balcony upstairs, capture idyllic skyline and water vistas from the vast terrace that wraps around the rear of the home. Entertain in style in this exquisite setting, with a tiled infinity-edge pool and 40 impressive metres of sandy beach frontage. Make the most of being mere metres of Main River as well, with sheltered mooring for a large boat.
- Art-deco inspired icon of style in the sought-after Riviera Precinct on a 1,189m2 block;
- 918m2 concrete suspended slab construction with marble and timber floors;
- Linear and curved architectural elements, expanses of glass with geometric forms;
- Designer kitchen with marble benches, sleek cabinetry, dual Smeg ovens;
- Multiple elegant formal and informal living and dining zones;
- Expansive master suite with waterfront balcony access, walk-in robe and marble ensuite with spa;
- Three more ensuite bedrooms plus fifth bedroom and bathroom upstairs;
- Bedroom 6/ study awaits downstairs, with a sixth bathroom and powder room;
- Vast alfresco terrace wraps around the rear of the home overlooking tiled infinity-edge pool;
- 40m of sandy beach frontage, large pontoon, protected mooring and near Main River;
- Basement garage for 6+ cars with two storerooms;
- Ducted air-conditioning, dual gated entrance, security and intercom.
Prestigiously placed amongst many of the Gold Coast finest homes, this quality property is nestled at the end of a cul-de-sac and is a short stroll to local shops and cafes. The world-class beaches, shopping, boutique, cafes and restaurants of Surfers Paradise are approx. 5km from your front door, with elite schools, TSS and St. Hilda's under 7.5km away.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Water Front
- City Views
- Prestige Homes