40 Sundown Place
Jacobs Well 4208
Sold by William Sarti
Tue 22 Aug
Please contact agent for further details
Contemporary Waterfront Entertainer in Calypso Bay
A leisurely waterfront lifestyle beckons in this well-appointed contemporary house set within the exclusive northern Gold Coast community of Calypso Bay.
Built to a flawless standard in 2020, cedar panelling adds warmth to a refined two-storey design and surrounded by low-maintenance gardens on a sprawling 955m2 block with 21.6m2 water frontage.
Entertainers will relish a bright and open living, dining and gourmet kitchen space, where water views, modern pendant lighting, and a textured 3m island bench draw the eye. Sliding doors facilitate fluid indoor-outdoor living, with two covered alfresco areas catering for family and friends with a built-in BBQ, TV, heated pool and large lawn.
Four deluxe bedrooms benefit from private ensuites, including a waterfront master suite with a Juliet balcony. Designed to appeal to a large family, the home's array of separate living zones includes a media room, lounge and upper-level study with its own private balcony.
A showroom-style double garage and gated triple carport keep vehicles secure, with a pontoon capable of storing a large vessel and two jet skis. Prestigious Calypso Bay offers resort-style amenities for residents of all ages, including pools, a tennis court, gymnasium, cafe and nautical-themed playground.
- Contemporary, double-storey house built in 2020
- Generous 955m2 block with 21.6m2 wide water frontage
- Peaceful estate offers amenities including pools, tennis court, gym, cafe and playground
- Heated pool with manicured gardens for privacy; swathes of flat rear lawn
- Pontoon with power and water has two jet ski docks and capacity to hold 15m/49ft vessel
- Expansive outdoor entertaining area with Rhino double-door fridge, TV, and Heatlie Island Gourmet BBQ
- Second covered alfresco area with ceiling fan
- Open living, dining and kitchen space has water outlook
- Separate ground-floor lounge; study or additional sitting area on second floor with balcony
- Kitchen has 3m island with 60mm thick waterfall benchtop, five-burner gas cooktop, Smeg integrated microwave, undermount sink and pendant lighting
- Large butler's pantry with dishwasher and Schock sink
- Four bedrooms with walk-in robes and ensuites
- Waterfront master suite has private Juliet balcony and ensuite with free-standing bath, his and her basins with backlit mirrors, large shower with bench seat and private toilet
- Media room has screen, Epson projector and Klipsch speakers
- All bathrooms feature Caroma basins and black tapware; additional powder room
- Large laundry with adjoining storage room and exterior access
- Showroom-style double garage with epoxy flooring, automatic lights and storage
- Gated triple carport (the only carport in 'Calypso Bay')
- Grey porcelain tiles throughout indoor and outdoor living areas
- Solid concrete construction with bold black and white exterior; rendered concrete feature walls throughout interior
- Cedar wood exterior panelling and front gate
- Fully fenced property with gated pedestrian, vehicle and side access
- MyAir system controls ducted air-conditioning throughout
- 20kW solar power system
Ideally located in a secure waterfront estate, this property promises a peaceful and leisurely northern Gold Coast lifestyle. Calypso Bay Marina offers a Residents Leisure Club, where facilities include pools plus a tennis court, cafe, function room and gymnasium. Nearby Parkside Drive Retreat hosts a nautical-themed playground, walking track and flat grass for children and pets to enjoy. The address lies in the catchment for Woongoolba State School and Pimpama State Secondary College, and offers easy access to the Gold Coast and Brisbane.
Experience contemporary waterfront living within an exclusive northern Gold Coast estate – contact William Sarti 0416 808 454.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Alarm System
- Water Front
- Close to Schools
- Water Views
- Security Access
- Prestige Homes
- Car Parking - Surface
- Security System
- Council Rates - $5082 per year
- Water Rates - $2072 per quarter